The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Year and a New Guild

AlboMalefica
AlboMalefica
✭✭✭✭
Aedric Intervention

This is a pve & trials guild that’s been created with the intention of building a team from the ground up & to complete content. Myself & Gio have been absent from the scene for a little spell but wish to jump back into it. If anyone knows of Veterans of Ebonheart, then you know our work 😊

AI is in it’s early stages & we’re ideally looking for experienced players who feel as we do that we can put a successful trials team together without the drama & the egos, despite what people say, I know that there are good players who just need a little more guidance or confidence.

Monday/Wednesday/Thursday would be our main team runs, with other runs being planned in between. Discord is being organised as I write this post.

We’re both healers so need tanks & dps’s, we value mech knowledge above everything else 😊

The goal of AI is to create a team, grow as a team and compete all the content the game has to offer.

If this sounds right for you and you wish to help us build and grow or just have questions, then either post here or message my GT on Xbox.

We’ve missed having a well connected trails guild and I hope we can again create a solid team

Look forward to hearing from you

PreciseNebula