The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

White Gryphon

• bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    I do not recall Zos stating the pet would be exclusive as OP has suggested the thought it was. I can see it is easy to assume such a thing but that is all it is.

Unless Zos says it is exclusive to XYZ then the safe assumption is that it will not be. Plain and simple.
    This. I can see why some people may have felt deceived, but they never said that the pet was exclusive.
    And even though it was put up for sale later, you got it for cheaper during the gifting promotion (1000 crowns promotion treshhold for a month vs. 1200 or 1080 crowns in the store for only 4 days). And even if the price doesn't seem that much better to you, bear in mind that the 1000 crowns you spent on the gryphon were in fact spent on two other items that two other players enjoyed, and the pet was a bonus for you. So basically I can't see any reason for all this outrage.

They did now state that the pig for the Feburary gift promotion will be exclusive, so they even listened to the feedback of wanting more transparent announcements :smile:
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cobra Mk IV

Hopefully someone recognises the ridiculous saga I refer to.

Yes, as a Kickstarter backer, I still feel like banging my head against the wall for forgetting to buy the Season Pass in time. I even made a note, which I swiftly misplaced somewhere. *sighs*

However, my favourite is my exploration kitted DBX, which, thanks to ESO, has been sitting idly in the middle of nowhere for months. I really should drop by and say hello to Celeste.

Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com