The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Midyear Mayhem is back Baby!

bongtokin420insd16
bongtokin420insd16
✭✭✭✭
The Midyear Mayhem Crowns Pack will return to the Crown Store for a limited time during a Midyear Mayhem encore event on all platforms, from January 10 to January 21 at 10am EST. Watch for more details about the event later this month!

I give 0 phuks about the crown pack but am thrilled for another Mayhem woo! Who's ready to get there pvp pants on lol?
Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Last time I got about 20 mil AP this time I don’t plan to get any less
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol thats damn impressive.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess get my tier 3 Vivec awards before then cause probably will have a better time geiing in on Shor.
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    I run Shor. its more cozy
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    same here for the crowns...i haven't used up all the ones i got from subbing, and I have about 12k atm...i told myself i wouldn't get any more characters after my first 15 <g>, but we'll see if they add any more slots this time around...my chars are all lvl50 so further XP is only going toward leveling oddball skill trees & actives, my chars are all 8/9 crafting traits minimum and my main crafter is a straight 9/9 so i don't need any research books, i'm not really into housing decorating, and i only occasionally get clothing that might catch my eye...I have too many pets and mounts, only bought 1 of each outright, the rest have been from achievements & events and free crates...i'll prolly end up getting the rest of the housing chests that i don't have yet...beyond that, meh...

as far as the event, i'll do enuf BG's to unlock all of the assault/support skills then i'll be on my merry way...this way, i can get what i need and i won't be in PvPer's way in Cyro and IC...since i'm a straight PvE'er, i don't need to worry about the passives, so I only need level 7 for the actives...I have the skills unlocked on my first 10 chars, and i'm at level 5 or better on the other 5, so i only have to get to level 7 on those last 5, then i'm good...

as far as event tickets, I have the nascent, and i'm at 12/12 so i can get the first berry right away, but I haven't decided which, if any evolution i wanna pursue...i wouldn't call them ugly, but none catch my eye except maybe the white one a little bit...i understand that the berries are limited to each quarter, so i'll just have to decide b4 the 2nd 2019 event starts...the in-game help did say from the start that the berries' availability would be limited, they just didn't specify the quarterly aspect at that point. But now that they did clarify that point, folks can start planning their strategies...

• bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    What that reply to hear yourself talk lol seems off topic. But .... “good for you?” B)
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • daveywavey
    Ahhh, Midyear Mayhem. The time of year that I know I'll get to do no PvP at all. Queue Position 301...… awesome...

When's the event over?
  • moiraleafcull
    moiraleafcull
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely absurd to overlap the start with the last 2 days of a 30 day campaign.
    @moiraleafcull == 551+ Champion
    Daggerfall Covenant: Moira Leafcull - Temp AR 27 | Fara Nightsky - NB AR 6
    Proud to wear the tabards of Daggerfall Pride and LoM

• Sirlorg
    Sirlorg
    Not sure I'm impressed with this event. Was hard to get into, no clear directions. Play an event and sometimes get event tickets sometimes not and I know only 2 tickets a day. Played BG one day got event tickets and none the next day. Had to do a scouting mission on that day to get the tickets. So just seems to be a major grind.
  • Zombbus
    Zombbus
    ✭✭
    daveywavey wrote: »
    Ahhh, Midyear Mayhem. The time of year that I know I'll get to do no PvP at all. Queue Position 301...… awesome...

When's the event over?

im just wondering if zos gives a damn about it. all things turned to broken things