Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

2018 End Year PVP Review - State of PVP & Balancing

crusnik91
crusnik91
✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80fkl0MgFCE

@ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_BillE
My opinions & thoughts about the overall state of pvp and what balancing is required for the future of pvp.
This is not a rant video but a video about giving solutions to all the class and mechanics imbalance from the PVP side of the game. Obviously my given solution will always have the smallest impact to PVE because both sides of the game are actually important for different players.
By the way do throw in some comments below if u have any disagreements or different suggestions/opinions. I would love to hear them out!

VIDEO TIMELINE
Intro - 0:06
Topics & Content - 2:02
Cyrodiil & BGs - 4:00
Bleed Damage - 11:00
Proc Sets - 15:24
Armor Types (light, med & heavy) - 18:48
Races - 22:27
Classes:
Stamina Warden - 28:42
Magicka Warden - 32:05
Magicka Dragon Knight - 37:18
Stamina Dragon Knight - 38:47
Stamina Templar - 42:01
Magicka Templar - 44:10
Stamina Sorcerer - 51:40
Magicka Sorcerer - 53:25
Magicka Nightblade - 55:40
Stamina Nightblade - 59:35

Super Duper Simplified Written Version

Intro
Focus will be on PVP. But PVE side of things will taken into account too. Because a lot of the changes to skills or mechanics are actually caused by PVE changes.

Topics
I. Cyrodiil and BGs
II. Bleed damage
III. Proc Sets
IV. Armor Types(light, medium & heavy)
V. Races
VI. Classes
Cyrodil & BGs
Performance issues are still and has been always there. Zos should allocate most of the resources to try to fix and improve the situation in cyrodiil
Changes to cyrodiil map are great especially with the 3 new outposts and connection between the side keeps with the outpost and towns. Siegable millgate & bridges are good adjustments too

As for BGs 3 things are still missing at the moment.
I. Lobby based game & custom mode game
II. A proper MMR system with season MMR points for solo queue & group queue
III. CP BGs
Bleed damage
Bleed damage is current too strong in nonCP pvp environment
Solutions:
I. Make them non-critable (hard nerf so its not recommanded)
II. Make bleed damage to ignore only 50% of physical resistance (soft nerf)
III. Or apply a slight reduce the tooltip of 1h master weapon because it is the main source of so called bleed meta
Important note - Do not nerf the 16% proc chance & the tooltip damage on 2h & dualwield passive
Armor Type
Light Armor - Pretty solid at the moment. Main reason because most magicka class will use it over heavy armor. Sprint cost reduction is a welcome addition too
Medium Armor - Overall a good armor choice because of the nerfs to heavy armor. The buff from 12% weapon damage increase to 15% is also pretty solid
Heavy Armor - Still good however the main reason why players would prefer heavy over medium are the sets available and perhaps heavy is better defensively so by using heavy stam players could skip using a defensive set like brass/Impregnable
Shuffle should have a flat 4 secs immunity to root and snares. So it makes the skill in line with forward momentum
Proc sets
Overall proc sets in this current patch is under control.
In CP campaign they aren't too strong due to strong healing & sustain
In nonCP pvp they are performing really well however most of the time players have to sacrifice a 5th piece bonus from item sets to make use of proc sets. The trade off is balance since in nonCP pvp sustain and stats are even more important
Important advice for future creation of any sort of proc sets - Make sure to include different conditions to proc them. (Crit damage, Melee attack, DoT damage, Proc chance rate etc etc)
Races
Khajiit could use a small buff for PVP
- 300 Crit resist or 20% dodge roll cost reduction
Imperial could use a significant buff
- Increase 3rd passive precentage to 30% and include a 4 secs CD
- Or Reduce the precentage to 5% but the healing applies from all sources of damage instead of only melee damage
*Extra(not mentioned in video)
Nord could use a small buff too
- Include 5% damage reduction to DoT damage to the existing 6% damage reduction. Reason being if based damage reduction is too high it would affect PVE tanking
Classes
Stamina Warden
Top tier class
- Not a single buff needed
- Could include a stamina swarm morph for both PVE and PVP as a DoT damaging skill
- Could use a small damage nerf to Subterranean assault
1 of the powerful major buffs (either major mending from passive or major heroism from shimeering shield) could be reduced to a minor buff

Magicka Warden
- Deep fissure major breach debuff is a good change
- Aritc wind skill could use a small cost reduction
- Frozen Gate skill could use a increase in impact damage. Should be somewhere around the tooltip of cliff racer skill to make the skill rewarding to use
Heavy attack from Feral Guardian should have a quicker animation

Magicka Dragon Knight
- Wings + Resource passive improvement are great
- Class feel mobile and solid so not much is needed

Stamina Dragon Knight
There are a limited choice of class skills for Stam DK. The class gets old fast, real fast. Relies too much on skills from weapon skill line to be competitive
The skills which could use a Stamina Morph are
- Ash cloud (good AOE snare)
- Dark TalonsI (AOE root for Stam DK)
- Inhale (AOE damage skill)
By having more poison damaging or physical damaging skills from class skill line DKs will feel bit more unique instead of just being a stam class with a range reflect skill.

Stamina Templar
Stamplar received 3 sweet buffs
- Empowering sweep (stamina ulti)
- Restoring focus (480 stam regen skill)
- CC from binding javelin is now a solid non-moving stun
3 great changes and stamplar is really strong now imo. All in all. No buffs or nerfs needed.

Magicka Templar
Magplar has terrible mobility compare to other classes
- No minor or major expedition
- No root/snare immunity skill
- While snare or rooted jabs are extremely hard to land
- overly relying on mistform for any sort of defensive movement
[All stamina classes has forward momentum, shuffle & dodge roll option, mag NB has major exp, cloak and shadow image, Magicka dk wings and a gap closer for major exp, mag warden has major exp and snare/root to chase down players and magsorc has streak + major exp]

Possible solutions
- 3 secs snare snare and root immunity after cleansing ritual usage
- or immobilization immunity inside the area of their own cleansing ritual group buff
- Extra* the lazy option would be to include either major or minor expedition into 1 of the skills or passive in class skill line

Magplar needs a good CC skill
- Reapply the stun back into blazing spear.
- Remove the knockback on aurora javelin (downside is range Magicka Templar build would lose its range stun)

Stamina Sorcerer
Stamina Sorcerer has only 1 offensive class ability available for stam sorc which hurricane
- Change mage’s wrath to a stamina execute skill because endless fury is usually the picked morph for a mag sorc
- Rework crystal blast into a stamina skill because it is current useless for magsorc in both PVE and PVP

Magicka Sorcerer
Due to the shield changes magsorc is weaker offensively
simple solution - add 5% magic damage to the existing 5% physical and shock damage in the Energized passive in storm calling skill line (or removing the 5% shock damage to replace it with 5% magic damage could work too)
Small cost reduction on daedric mines could be helpful as well

Magicka Nightblade
Magicka NB has issues with magicka sustain in recent patches. This is a result of balancing PVE because most of magicka NB’s skill (such as merciless resolve and shallow soul)
Solution:
- Include minor intellect buff into siphoning class passive – Transfer. So the passive will turn out to be activating a siphoning ability grants 2 ulti and 10 secs of minor intellect
- Or include it into the merciless resolve skill
Reasoning: minor intellect doesn’t affect PVE sustain much while it does improve sustain in PVP.

FIX SHADOW IMAGE NOW!
Malevolent offering skill could use a rework. The skill is currently extremely underuse because MagNB doesn't work as a good healing class

Stamina Nightblade
Stamina NB is a top tier class. The incap nerf is a good nerf and overall sustain is fine, damage is fine too and besides a buggy shadow image skill everything is fine.
Avoid buffing stamina NB in the future

Shadow Image skill bug fully explained
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP8KQCRl5qs

Edited by crusnik91 on January 3, 2019 1:03PM
YT channel(Guides/Builds/gameplay)
~ Crescent Jayren Gaming ~

Glorious EP
Jayren - V16 MagBlade AR30
Crescent J'renz - V16 StamBlade AR46
Crescent Lucrecia - V16 MagSorc AR32
Courageous DC
Crescent Sephiroth - V16 StamDK AR50
Crescent Singu-rarity - V16 MagTemplar AR33
Relentless AD
Crescent the Tiny - V16 StamSorc AR10
Crescent-The-Huge-One - V16 MagWarden AR18
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really agree with you on a lot of points(some little disappointments but overall we seem to be in a similar mindset), but its the devs who should watch this video and take notes, not me.

Personally I think you would make a fine class rep as you play many different things which makes you a lot less biased than some class reps that don't give a damn outside of their few favourite specs.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on January 2, 2019 4:23PM
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really agree with you on a lot of points(some little disappointments but overall we seem to be in a similar mindset), but its the devs who should watch this video and take notes, not me.

Personally I think you would make a fine class rep as you play many different things which makes you a lot less biased than some class reps that don't give a damn outside of their few favourite specs.

He would be the first class rep that overwhelming enjoys proc sets.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good video! Here's my thoughts (race/Templar only):
    - no mention of all races? Breton and Nord are missing and comparison between kitty/bosmer reliance on if targets use disease/poison.
    - stamplar still needs healing passives. Stam DK gets a higher tooltip on vigor in heavy than stamplar in medium. But otherwise agree stamplar is ona good spot.
    - magplar, agree that mobilty is too reliant on mist. But disagree with adding class changes to get mobilty. Magplar is in a great place, with it's main weakness being it has to get speed elsewhere. Race against time and Swift need changes to get root immunity so Templars of both sides don't have to roll specific sets (something like snare immunity with Swift/Sprint speed increased and root immunity off race against time.)
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

So, what is your point?
    Options
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Listened to the Magicka NB portion.

Minor Intellect would be awesome for Magicka NB and could likely be very helpful in PvP. I'd like to see it added to Refreshing Path though so it provides for self and even allies.

Shadow Image needs to be fixed yes, but Merciless Resolve also needs a fix. There are many times when the Assassin's Will icon goes away after bar swapping - very annoying.

As for Offering I'm not sure if you were talking about both morphs of the skill but Healthy Offering is the best burst heal out there when used in a controlled manner. It plays exactly like many other NB skills: high risk, high reward.

The problem is that because it doesn't cost Stamina/Magicka many NBs get too trigger happy, and then end up dying by getting themselves into execute range so a random Sorc can finish the job.

I have plenty of videos showing how to effectively use the skill. I do not want it changed one bit. The other morph is useless though yes.

For 2019 I'd really like to see at least 1 synergy skill for Magicka NB. We have zero skill synergies and two ultimates which are weak at best.
    Edited by brandonv516 on January 2, 2019 10:14PM
    Options
  • Aedrion
    Aedrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pretty much agree with everything you mentioned.
    Very well done!

Hopefully ZoS is on the same page in 2019.
    Options
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disagree completely on proc sets. They take skill from the game and proc sets are 1 reason this game cannot be an esport and hence gets no support from dev's regarding performance.

Shuffle is not garbage. But it's cost is crazy i agree.

Stam warden doesn't need a dot imo. I love frozen gate. Very niche and expensive though.

Id like to see stam dk get another class skill, but i use *up to* 8 class skills on mine (never less than 5. They have good magicka utility skills.

Jabs in lag is my issue. Ill be standing next to a guard and hit with just 1. Mag and stam are unplayable in lag. i think reducing snares strength and duration is something, but not roots. They need a hard cc.

Stam needs class love. A stam encase that adds a dot and a stam version of mines. Maybe make it a timed bomb u throw that explodes in 1.5 seconds to pair with encase. Implosion has to go. Another imbalanced proc. Can't believe it procs off dots.
    Options
  • Rispat
    Rispat
    Implosion has to go. Another imbalanced proc. Can't believe it procs off dots.

I cant agree that, implosion is only one thing what is making stamsorcs dangareous. Should be balanced, but not deleted. I think DoTs shouldnt proc that skill, and any timed abilitys like sorc execute.

For now stamsorc dont have any passive for healing, dmg mitigation etc. Only small buff for demage. Its nothing. Mobility was best defence on that class, but sadly - nerfed :(

In fact, would be nice to see spam skill from class skill line or at least execute from class skilline.

@fifthwheel
    PC/EU

EP:
    Yazon Varda - StamSorc PvP/PvE dd
    heavy slavic breathing - stamDk PvP
    Andres Vierny - stamplar PvP/PvE dd
    Angus Bri Cri - stamnb PvP
    Rispat La Pointe - stamwarden PvP

DC: Stigward - StamSorc PvP
    AD: Yazón Varda - stamwarden PvP

Astrum Tomatoes
    Noxious
    Options
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rispat wrote: »

I cant agree that, implosion is only one thing what is making stamsorcs dangareous. Should be balanced, but not deleted. I think DoTs shouldnt proc that skill, and any timed abilitys like sorc execute.

For now stamsorc dont have any passive for healing, dmg mitigation etc. Only small buff for demage. Its nothing. Mobility was best defence on that class, but sadly - nerfed :(

In fact, would be nice to see spam skill from class skill line or at least execute from class skilline.

It needs to be a completely different passive that buffs both mag and stam sorcs. Implosion (and mages wrath) are horrible skills from a design perspective regarding pvp games.
    Options
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    personally disagree alot with this video
    Options
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭

Disagree completely on proc sets. They take skill from the game and proc sets are 1 reason this game cannot be an esport and hence gets no support from dev's regarding performance.

You do know proc sets are widely used in pve and in pvp as well right. There so many interesting proc set which varies from
    - Debuffs proc set like alkosh to Wizard's Riposte or something like Infallible Mage/Durok's Bane
    - Weapon/spell damage proc sets like veiled heritance, Burning Spellweave, Sacthing Mage etc etc
    - Defensive proc sets like bloodspawn, pirate skeleton, Brands of Imperium, Meridia’s Blessed Armor
    - Resource proc sets like trappings, Bloodthorn, Desert rose, Engine Guardian, Barkskin, Essence Thief
    - Pet summoning proc sets like Maw of infenal, Shadowrend, Morkuldin
    - Healing proc sets like Earthgore, Chokethorn, Nightflame, Troll king
    - Snare proc sets like winterborn, Spawn of Mephala, tremorscale
    - And of course your typical Damaging proc sets Viper, Caluurion, Skoria, sheer venom etc etc

Imagine take all these away from the game. The state of pve and pvp would've been so dull.
    And 1 more thing to mention is proc sets aren't all just about damage proc sets that's the biggest misunderstood thing in the video. Besides that, I did mention ZOS should be cautious about creating damaging type of procs sets and always include different conditions + cooldowns to make they aren't overpowered.

Glorious EP
    Courageous DC
    Relentless AD
    Options
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good video! Here's my thoughts (race/Templar only):
    - no mention of all races? Breton and Nord are missing and comparison between kitty/bosmer reliance on if targets use disease/poison.
    - stamplar still needs healing passives. Stam DK gets a higher tooltip on vigor in heavy than stamplar in medium. But otherwise agree stamplar is ona good spot.
    - magplar, agree that mobilty is too reliant on mist. But disagree with adding class changes to get mobilty. Magplar is in a great place, with it's main weakness being it has to get speed elsewhere. Race against time and Swift need changes to get root immunity so Templars of both sides don't have to roll specific sets (something like snare immunity with Swift/Sprint speed increased and root immunity off race against time.)

Breton is fine imo. I play a breton templar and its actually doing just alright. Nord could use a small small help but the damage reduction should stay as it is because if u add in anymore than 6% it would surely affect PVE tanking. maybe nord could use an extra 5% DoT damage reduction passive nothing more than that.
    Stamplar has cleanse which is extremely strong because u could clear DoT, major/minor defile or even stuff like Zaan. StamDK doesn't have that luxury so its totally understandable that DK has better tooltip on vigor.
    Yea. root immunity should be included somewhere for magplars because every single other class has better mobility compare to magplar as I mentioned in the video

Glorious EP
    Courageous DC
    Relentless AD
    Options
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭

Aedrion wrote: »
    Very well done!

thanks guys :) yea. I guess it is all up to ZOS to take action now
    Oh btw I dont think I would be a good class rep. I always only adapt to changes and I am not vocal enough to disagree. But this video is an exception since it is a good time to review the pvp side of the game

Glorious EP
    Courageous DC
    Relentless AD
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crusnik91 wrote: »

Aedrion wrote: »
    Very well done!

thanks guys :) yea. I guess it is all up to ZOS to take action now
    Oh btw I dont think I would be a good class rep. I always only adapt to changes and I am not vocal enough to disagree. But this video is an exception since it is a good time to review the pvp side of the game

We always need content creators especially giving end of year feedback! Thanks for this.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Implosion isn't even that good. It's decent sure but you usually would have gotten the kill anyway and it never seems to trigger when you actually need it.

I wouldn't mind it getting a rework to give us something actually useful. Just a flat nerf would be terrible though. I hate my stamsorc this patch, it feels so week, yet it seems like it's not getting anything because most people see stamsorc as powerful because of bleeds and implosion, and it's really annoying.

Edited by Crixus8000 on January 3, 2019 5:34AM
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I´d love if you gave the keypoints of the video in text form aswell - i think it makes discussion a lot easier in a medium like the forum. Which then gives devs or classreps the chance to pick up on key points.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    I´d love if you gave the keypoints of the video in text form aswell - i think it makes discussion a lot easier in a medium like the forum. Which then gives devs or classreps the chance to pick up on key points.

done!

Glorious EP
    Courageous DC
    Relentless AD
    Options
  • JAwtunes
    JAwtunes
    ✭✭✭✭

Completely agree!!!

@crusnik91 this is a top vid. Keep up the good work fella, and if ZOS do come for you then I hope you change your mind and join the rep team. Maybe you could be a PVP rep (especially as the idea of a class rep seems like nonsense anyway. Reps should always provide feedback based on a much broader knowledge of the game and not from a silo mentality - as is implied by the class rep system) :smile:
    Options
  • Rispat
    Rispat
    Crixus8000 wrote: »

Implosion isn't even that good. It's decent sure but you usually would have gotten the kill anyway and it never seems to trigger when you actually need it.

I wouldn't mind it getting a rework to give us something actually useful. Just a flat nerf would be terrible though. I hate my stamsorc this patch, it feels so week, yet it seems like it's not getting anything because most people see stamsorc as powerful because of bleeds and implosion, and it's really annoying.

I will agree with that, ppl think stamsorcs are powerfull becouse of bleeds and implosion.
    And I will agree with Cres too, class need rebuild aswell. We dont have any important buffs or debuffs. Compared to other clases, we dont have major savargery, fracture, regens, delfies, vitality, mending etc. It makes them weak in PvE and PvP. Only buffs from skill line are: major ward&resolve, minor speed, and major brutality.

In short - no healing, no tanking.

And like Cres said: almost whole daedric summoning skill line is garbage for stam. Reducing ultimate cost is decent, but health and stam recovery while ability sloted is meh, becouse sometimes, we need to sacrifice so much for sloting that one skill.

In overall, would be nice to implosion not procking from bleeds, would be nice to see stam execute, or maybe stam version od shield or curse or shards. And maybe, some small buff for mending or protection. Even minor would be good.

For PvE - just look at stamblade or stamDK and then look at stamsorc.

@fifthwheel
    PC/EU

EP:

Astrum Tomatoes
    Noxious
    Options
  • Trancestor
    Trancestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with most but i disagree with the bleed section, removing the passive bleed dmg from axes is the best solution imo, if bleeds were just from rending + masters things would be fine, its when its paired with 6k bleed dmg from duel wield and another 6k dmg from 2h thats when it f***s you up, 16% is a high chance and it feels more like 20% to apply it, going double axe over sword or dagger is always a much better boost to your dmg unless youre an aoe lord spin2winner or mag class using duel wield.
    Options
  • mook-eb16_ESO
    mook-eb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    if they gave sorc slightly better health passive then they wouldn't need to buff the damage
    Options
  • Rispat
    Rispat
    Trancestor wrote: »
    Agree with most but i disagree with the bleed section, removing the passive bleed dmg from axes is the best solution imo, if bleeds were just from rending + masters things would be fine, its when its paired with 6k bleed dmg from duel wield and another 6k dmg from 2h thats when it f***s you up, 16% is a high chance and it feels more like 20% to apply it, going double axe over sword or dagger is always a much better boost to your dmg unless youre an aoe lord spin2winner or mag class using duel wield.

Bleeds are strong cos they are ignoring restistances.
    I think deleting bleeds is strange solution.
    Maybe they shouldnt ignore whole resists?
    @fifthwheel
    PC/EU

EP:

Astrum Tomatoes
    Noxious
    Options
  • Trancestor
    Trancestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its a shame to remove such unique mechanics from the game and that sort of thing is kinda needed vs block holding tanks, imo rng mechanics like % chance to proc bleeds or implosion should not be in the game.
    I'd make each axe give 8% more dmg to targets under 25% hp, like bloodthirsty for jewlery. Would make axes a more viable option for pve too.
    Edited by Trancestor on January 3, 2019 8:23PM
    Options
  • crusnik91
    crusnik91
    ✭✭✭✭

Its a shame to remove such unique mechanics from the game and that sort of thing is kinda needed vs block holding tanks, imo rng mechanics like % chance to proc bleeds or implosion should not be in the game.
    I'd make each axe give 8% more dmg to targets under 20% hp, like bloodthirsty for jewlery. Would make axes a more viable option for pve too.

if axes give 8% more damage to target under 20% no one will ever use it in pvp at all. thats not the way to change it imo

Glorious EP
    Courageous DC
    Relentless AD
    Options
  • Rispat
    Rispat
    And, if we are talking about pvp.
    I will tell u what i think about open world pvp, specially in pvp/eu

1: lag - dont need to comment that, im sitting on best connection in my country, my computer also have very good card.

2: ZERG - yes, this is terrible. Why? I was thinking about that alot, and my thoughts are: ppl are zerging, becouse there is not many activitys to do on map for solo and small scale users. Thats why, when me and few friend are taking resource, after few minutes 24 man group or just ball of random ppl are coming for us.
    Another thing is - high AP gain for taking resource and keep - terrible change, becouse before that most AP was from killing ppl alone - RANKS mean nothing after that. Every day and many times i see ppl who are on higher AP rank then me, and i still can easily kill them. Reducing AP gains from capturing points or spreading AP beetween ppl can fix that problem. Ofc, it will be smart change.

3: this game have amlost 4 years, evolution of content is really great, lore, new zones etc - its great work seriosly, im playing every DLC with fun. But open world pvp is dying in my opinon. We need to have more activity on map. Would be nice to see convoy quests, when u need to take item from place to place. Many of side quests, not only in towns. In whole maps.
    Also - why ppl are grouping into biggest numbers while somebody is taking scroll - most of players are taking keeps, and they are bored. Scrolls for them means diffrent action. So if somebody want to take scroll, he is always facing big numbers.
    Thats why im thinkig - scroll gates should be open at everytime. Also, would be nice, cos on PC/EU vivec map at morning is always yellow or blue - so if somebody is logging into loosing fraction - he is weaker then other players. This thing is increasing big groups dmg. Terrible. Opening gates permanently would solve that problem, and would increase action on map and also spread ppl on map - that will give more chance to have fun solo and small scale players.
    ALSO - when cyrodill is lagging on prime time, biggest lags are existing only where is the biggest action. For example, when im trying to kill backliners near emp keep - im lagging, but when i go for keeps like dragonclaw or brindle, almost no lag for me. So if u spread ppl on map, u can solve in some % problem of lag.

4: Imperial City - one of the favorite content of many PvP players - i think adding sets like agility/willpower to unduanted reward destroyed that place. Also, u should add things from 3rd point to IC. Like new missions etc, ALSO in sewers. Mix of pve and pvp in that zone was great idea, story from that content is also nice. Dont forget about that. I hope u will restore IC.

5: Dynamic action in cyrodill - now most action is in few keeps, siegieng them is too long. I was thinking - maybe u should add ladders to cyrodill. For small scales that could nice option to help whole fraction. Ladder should work only for 4 players. Only idk maybe two ladders per keep to use. Got few ideas for that, but im nut sure they will work.

6. Destroyable millegates and bridges - great change, but they should be reparable with normal repare kits, and should have less HP.

7. Oblivion demage - ZOS - u already make nice changes to shields, they can be crited and penetraded. Maybe its time to remove sets like shield breaker? This set is nasty. And it didnt rewarding players for beeing skilled. Same sload and knigt slayer.

Why im talking about that? When ESO was only in trailers, we were seeing 3 fractions in war, not casual and pretty oryginal PvP was thing, why many players started playeing ESO. Me too. PvE content is evolving every patch. PvP is a little abandoned.

Consider that please. And, do not force players to some solutions, maybe u should make improvement at first only on small campaign like shor, and if they will work add them to all campaigns. I think i that way u should add improvements to Cyrodill, becouse u can see at which campaign peaople will go, they will go for more interresing and fun solution.

PS: In overall, ppl in cyrodill now are not rewarded for smart playing, they are rewarded for grouping up and hitting objects.
    Bring us more action to cyrodill.
    @fifthwheel
    PC/EU

EP:

Astrum Tomatoes
    Noxious
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    crusnik91 wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »

done!

Armor types are missing :tongue:
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • Checkmath
    Checkmath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some good points in the video, some I do not agree with. Also nice comments, I certainly will take some of this into the discussions with the devs.
    Options
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @crusnik91 of course we mean damage proc sets. Adding stats like spell or weapon damage requires the user to create the damage themselves, forcing skill allowing counterplay.
    Options
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checkmath wrote: »
    Some good points in the video, some I do not agree with. Also nice comments, I certainly will take some of this into the discussions with the devs.

There's a lot of possibilities with snare immunity or reduction while in the house that templar built. Don't agree it should grant immunity to roots though, that's too powerful. Unless it's for a short duration after cast. That was a great idea @crusnik91
    Options
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balancing and PVP are crap and its the worst it has ever been there saved you guys tons of time and reading thank me later
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
    Options