The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Lowby nMoL - lvl 6 chars, no CP

malicia
malicia
✭✭✭✭
For the holiday season, my casual guild decided to do something silly, just for the fun of it. We created new characters, leveled them to level 6, and took them to nMoL without equipping CP.

Below's the video links - I messed up a bit, so my own voice wasn't recorded.

After MoL we took them to nAA, and then to nCR(+0). We had to pug two people for nCR as some of our group had to go to sleep by then. The reactions from the pugs were priceless when they got to look at the group roster. Kudos to them, though, as they both sticked with this silly group that was by then mostly lvl 8-10.

https://youtu.be/sAQTNuA2abQ
https://youtu.be/gFqx7AdxxI8
https://youtu.be/4qM2LPtiYh0

All in all, it was great fun; most of us ended up totally drunk on laughter.
PC, EU
Not elite, not the best. Just enjoying ESO.
Not the worst either. "Casual" != "totally ignorant"
@taciti
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    malicia wrote: »
    For the holiday season, my casual guild decided to do something silly, just for the fun of it. We created new characters, leveled them to level 6, and took them to nMoL without equipping CP.

:smiley:
    Hah. With the low level buff all is possible :smiley:

Good one.
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭

Good one.

Yep - the lowby buff is so much fun to fool around with. :smiley: We've considered doing it on ~lvl 45 chars - that should be more difficult - but that takes much more preparation from the group for what is essentially an event just for the giggles.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • dogman
    dogman
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome.
    i'm just tryna have a good time
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a fun group! I love the 'crap' moment of one of the players realizing they can't bar swap yet. Seems like an awesome guild.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    malicia wrote: »

Good one.

Yep - the lowby buff is so much fun to fool around with. :smiley: We've considered doing it on ~lvl 45 chars - that should be more difficult - but that takes much more preparation from the group for what is essentially an event just for the giggles.
    Yes, low level alts are serious, have some low level alt with decent gear and an rotation and they kick ass.

Remember last year Halloween event who was interrupted by an dungeon dlc and the change so low level did not get normal dlc, the day before and second day of event I did my first dungeon on my stamblade.
    nIcP, now it was an twitch build, farmed skyshards and had vigor and caltrops.
    Please don't kick me, first trash, should we kick other DD :) But yes I was high cp.

Anyway fun guild are you PC-EU?
    Would love to see the face on the ones who joined the pug. Remember we shanghaied an level 20 something member into an late night nAA run as we needed someone to stand on an pad, don't think he had done any group content and poor guy was pretty shell shocked.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Trinity_Is_My_Name
    Trinity_Is_My_Name
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL! Great fun!
  • Gigasax
    Gigasax
    ✭✭✭✭
    GG^^
    now i got something to link whenever someone says that normal trials are way too difficult or look for an excuse not to get trial gear xD
    - Noractis -
    - PC EU -
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gigasax wrote: »
    GG^^
    now i got something to link whenever someone says that normal trials are way too difficult or look for an excuse not to get trial gear xD

Nobody needs an "excuse" not to get trial gear, its not required to do enough dps for all content as long as you get a good build and rotation going.

Expecting people to play how you want and wear the gear you think they should be wearing when they can perform decently without it is ridiculous.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    [
    Anyway fun guild are you PC-EU?
    Would love to see the face on the ones who joined the pug. Remember we shanghaied an level 20 something member into an late night nAA run as we needed someone to stand on an pad, don't think he had done any group content and poor guy was pretty shell shocked.

Yep, PC EU. :smile:

I love those runs that are purely for the laughs. We once started nMoL with a group who just did vCoH 2, but struggled with CoH. Got the first nMoL boss down, then started recruiting in guild chats for more. Eventually finished with 8 people, some of whom with low level chars. I'll remember that run, but I won't remember vMoL #x that was done in a proper group doing proper mechanics.
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    One of the others in the group also recorded, this one a DD perspective.

https://youtu.be/gWGveqPPDtA
    PC, EU
    @taciti
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's nice just to do something for fun - done a few 'naked' trials where all the characters remove their armour and you can equip what you pick up during the trials.

Not everything in the game has to be serious.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dazee wrote: »
    Gigasax wrote: »
    GG^^

Nobody needs an "excuse" not to get trial gear, its not required to do enough dps for all content as long as you get a good build and rotation going.

Expecting people to play how you want and wear the gear you think they should be wearing when they can perform decently without it is ridiculous.
    This, the only set to point out is VO who is an trial set but works better who easier the content is as you get back stamina on kills.
    Olorime and the other cloudrest sets are trial sets designed for trials.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job!