The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can you see your guildies/gold Hall?

mreisse
mreisse
✭✭✭
I logged in today and wanted to do some crafting in my favorite guild Hall but suddenly my guild m as per isn't found in the name filter.

I checked, in all 5 guilds only online players are listed... Which means all my possible guild halls are inaccessible as all the owners are offline. Is this new? Did I miss a setting? I have no guild specific add-ons!

Best Answer

• Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    double check if you have "hide offline" selected above guild roster (on my current screen its right above location column, it may always be above location column, but cannot check on the other PC at the moment) .
    Edited by Linaleah on December 31, 2018 11:59PM
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
    Answer ✓