The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PvP 01/01/2019

Skander
Skander
✭✭✭✭✭
Marry *** 2019

0jXvINx.png?1
I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
-Elder Nightblades Online
Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You died again to multiple attackers. Looks like 2 this time.

They do need to update the death tooltips since shards no longer have a stun.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L2P
  • paallterrain148
    What class do you play?
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looks like templar from the game suggestions. Could try slotting Ritual, even if a stamplar you can get a couple uses out of it.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What, no snipe or steel tornado........
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • TimeDazzler
    TimeDazzler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We get it Skander, whenever you die to rending slashes you post a nerf bleeds thread on the forums, just do a quick search of this guys created threads.
    PC NA
    Characters:
    Tımë Ðâzzlër - Stamina Warden - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłër - Magicka Nightblade - AD
    Tımë Ðâzzłêr - Stamina Templar - AD
    Sugar Deady - Magicka Necromancer - AD
    Sprint v X - Stamina Sorcerer - EP
    Tımë Ðâzzlër Ðk - Stamina Dragonknight - EP
    Time Dazzler - Magicka Warden - DC
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone still runs Blood Craze?
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Someone still runs Blood Craze?

The heal can be useful when compared to a snare which for many classes isnt nessesary due to their toolkit (fear for nbs, sacred ground for templars, warmth for dks, shrouded daggers for all classes and etc) and a 300 dmg before resists and battle spirit increase on the intital hit.
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What’s the point of this thread. I’ve learned and reconfirmed that half the threads on the forums are garbage.
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skoomah wrote: »
    What’s the point of this thread. I’ve learned and reconfirmed that half the threads on the forums are garbage.

memes
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • kalunte
    kalunte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    all those post with the death recap are empty.

the only real thing in ESO's base death recap is the killing blow. everything else is ***.

download a proper addon and it'll show you which dmg really wounded you before you get killed, at which second and so on. FTC combat journal does it well.
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kalunte wrote: »
    all those post with the death recap are empty.

the only real thing in ESO's base death recap is the killing blow. everything else is ***.

download a proper addon and it'll show you which dmg really wounded you before you get killed, at which second and so on. FTC combat journal does it well.

Great recommendation, but the problem is that it's not about what actually killed the op, but rather his obsession with spamming nerf bleed threads on the forums because he refuses to adapt his build and/or play style like everyone else already did years ago. Just entertainment at this point.

• Exodium
    Exodium
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're a magplar dying to a bleed/dot build, it's a, L2P issue. Getgud.
  • Syhae
    Syhae
    ✭✭✭
    People shouldn't defend the current state of bleeds... 1 skill doing that much damage passively is a problem, not even counting in twin blade and blunt axe procs. That bleed did more damage than most peoples burst ultimates will do.
    Passive damage in any game is anti-mechanic and does not require much player interaction to actually succeed with.
    Interactive gameplay is setting up burst combos and having those combos able to be countered
    This gameplay is just overwhelming people with debuffs and passive damage over time, very little interaction, very little thought.
    Hope this gets changed in the future, bleeds are way over tuned.
    @Syhae
    Lil Fruitsnack - DC Stamina Templar
    Syhae - EP Stamina Warden
    Syh-Ko - EP Stamina Nightblade
    ANIMOSITY
  • heavier
    heavier
    ✭✭✭
    Syhae wrote: »
    People shouldn't defend the current state of bleeds... 1 skill doing that much damage passively is a problem, not even counting in twin blade and blunt axe procs. That bleed did more damage than most peoples burst ultimates will do.
    Passive damage in any game is anti-mechanic and does not require much player interaction to actually succeed with.
    Interactive gameplay is setting up burst combos and having those combos able to be countered
    This gameplay is just overwhelming people with debuffs and passive damage over time, very little interaction, very little thought.
    Hope this gets changed in the future, bleeds are way over tuned.

ye apply bleed only on crit or against robes? doesn't make sense to bleed through pl8 armor

again it ticks too slow so it is perceived like burst dmg
    combined with having to cram all utility in 12 slots in a game with a lot of extremities
    in TERA as a sorcerer I had 27+ abilities each with cooldowns with unique bindings all accessible at the same time...
    and I was fully able to know every cooldown dependably along with the important cooldowns of my opponents based on their classes and respective cooldown reductions (without having ever played their classes only having spent a lot of time combating them.

I don't even have a cleanse in ESO because I'm trying to do so much other stuff with the limited space I'm given.
    it's free damage and it's completely jarring in the manner that it is applied. I can't tell if I'm bleeding badly sometimes it ticks so slow, and because of that I make erroneous decisions to stand my ground instead of healing it out.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/ywVoaSArIQA

Thought this should go here.....