The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC-NA decorated exteriors

notimetocare
notimetocare
✭✭✭✭✭
Trying to learn to better design exterior spaces. I'm good enough for my taste at interior decorations because of my job, but exteriors still elude me. Anyone have good outside area they want to share. Pictures here or houses I could walk around in (promise I'm not the 'turn your lights off' person lol)
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it’s probably not the most original idea, but I turned my Linchal gardens into an outdoor wedding. I placed the wedding gazebo in the middle of the shallow pool with a stone walkway. I placed fountains around the perimeter. I also created a stair case of sorts in the back to have a layered garden. Out of the homes I own, It may not be the most creative use of space, but it’s probably my favorite.