The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character Inventory Set Spreadsheet

euryian
euryian
Soul Shriven
So, I have multiple different characters with multiple different sets of armor. I could not find an application that helps me organize my armor, so I took it upon myself and made a spreadsheet.
This spread sheet has all the armor sets in the game, craftable, PVP, PVE, Undaunted, as well as the traits those pieces have. It took me a total of over twelve hours to even get to where it is now. Every space has a drop down. So, you start from the top, pick the style, and it is separated by PVP, Trials, and PVE/Overland/Dungeon sets. Then you would take a step down and pick the set you have, then you select the drop down next to the piece and pick the Trait, then color the box. The spreadsheet I have right now has eight sets per character. It was a very long process in making this.
I know a system like this could really help some. I know with me, I was able to clear out all the junk stuff I had, or dupes. This is an Excel Spreadsheet and I was able to download it from that link and edit it under another name saved to my phone, so hopefully the link for you all. If not, I will find another file sharing website.

This is just the template that I am using right now. I have a blank template that would be available for anyone whom would be interested in using this spreadsheet.

https://app.box.com/s/mv32c2nb7k6yb6inue2eo2x2j5ttkdwu
Edited by euryian on December 29, 2018 11:49AM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inventory insight add on
    Auto category add on
  • euryian
    euryian
    Soul Shriven
    Those do not work for the, PS4, which is what I am playing on. I did not clarify that. I bet PC has a bunch of add ons, but we got balled on console.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A full UI overhaul is what I am hoping for in the next chapter.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    euryian wrote: »
    Those do not work for the, PS4, which is what I am playing on. I did not clarify that. I bet PC has a bunch of add ons, but we got balled on console.

Sorry :/