The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Problem with ESO and the what's new info listed on PS4

big_ear_midget
big_ear_midget
✭✭✭
wg8bjptixcmp.jpg
6barhckmkvhc.jpg

Hi,

We have a question about the what's new information that's displayed on your PS4 main page. I have given 2 pictures as examples. In the images, it will show my friends name, an ESO image and the time. But it does not say what the person has actually done in ESO to be able to like and comment on. Is this an achievement they have received? How can I like and comment on something if I do not know what they have done? It has been like this for months. Do they intend on fixing this or is this going to be something that's ignored? I would love to be able to comment on things they have done, but again, i can't do that if I do not know what I am commenting on. BTW trophies people receive do show up in the what's new list. please fix this.

Thank you!

big_ear_midget