The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

60k Parses

Iskiab
Iskiab
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
I have a question for whomever parses 60k+. Someone mentioned on the forums hitting a light attack every .9 seconds which is confusing me.

The GCD for abiities is 1 second which is the issue, to light attack more often than 1 per second means they'd have to sometimes light attack twice per ability. Can someone explain the mechanics of how they button press to obtain such a low number? I know the la - ability cancel the animation which is easy enough, it's getting the really low numbers that I'd like to get some help on.
Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
Havoc Warhammer - Alair
LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The GCD is not exactly a second, but a bit shorter and as light attacks don't fall under the GCD and abilities animations are shorter then the GCD this leads to hypothetically ~1.1 la/s. In reality you will not achieve those numbers due to latency, bar swaps, etc. and 0.7-0.9 la/s is more realistic.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Tremors
    Tremors
    ✭✭✭
    What Fox said ^^ it's not every .9 seconds its .9 of a light attack every second. So technically just less than 1 every second over the course of a fight.
    Passionfruit GM - PC NA
    Godslayer | Dawnbringer
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ah okay got it, I’ve yet to see a parse hit that number, it being a goal makes sense.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Priyasekarssk
    Priyasekarssk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    I have a question for whomever parses 60k+. Someone mentioned on the forums hitting a light attack every .9 seconds which is confusing me.

The GCD for abiities is 1 second which is the issue, to light attack more often than 1 per second means they'd have to sometimes light attack twice per ability. Can someone explain the mechanics of how they button press to obtain such a low number? I know the la - ability cancel the animation which is easy enough, it's getting the really low numbers that I'd like to get some help on.

You will definitely not achieve those numbers . I am not sure its due to PTS and beta customers or chosen . You will get around 10K less with same rotation and same build due to latency. Thats fine to complete many vet contents I believe. So dont worry too much about it.
    Edited by Priyasekarssk on December 28, 2018 11:19PM