Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How much is the arena gladiator costume

ArgonianAustin
ArgonianAustin
✭✭✭
I'm on ps4. I have no gold and I'm not close to my ps4 to ask around. I'm thinking its probably a million gold?
Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sold one on pc na for a million gold so it's probably around there or even more expensive on console.
    Options
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
    Options
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PS4 NA I've seen it sell around 1 - 1.2 million
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
    Options
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    On PS4 NA I've seen it sell around 1 - 1.2 million

So I guess I can't really beg and get it for free then.
    Options
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You'll be looking at least a mil, but more than likely more.
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
    Options
  • AMeanOne
    AMeanOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sold mine a week and a half ago for 2 mil. Ps4 na
    Options
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The correct answer to your question is Free, other than the cost of the Gladiator's Recognition needed to combine the 50 Gladiator Proofs into the Runebox, and that item may be purchased with the AP you will earn along the way.

However, if you'd like to skip the 50 daily quests required to obtain the costume for free, expect to pay 1.2 million to 2 million on PS4 NA.

I gave away my first two. I have standing offers for my third, in progress, at 1.5 million.

As an alternative, there are costumes and Outfit motifs which will enable you to display your skins/tattoos... I assume that's why the Gladiator costume is so desirable, since there is nothing else about it that makes it stand out from other costumes or outfit combinations.
    Options
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Order hour helm, Minotaur Pauldrons, Imperial Gloves, Mazzataun Breeches, Minotaur Jergin, Dreadhorn Sash, Order hour shoes looks much better IMO and cheaper if your prepared to pay for a gladiator style look. I honestly think mine was a waste of time since the outfit dyes like **** but that's just my 2 cents, GL OP!
    Options
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    Odovacar wrote: »
    Order hour helm, Minotaur Pauldrons, Imperial Gloves, Mazzataun Breeches, Minotaur Jergin, Dreadhorn Sash, Order hour shoes looks much better IMO and cheaper if your prepared to pay for a gladiator style look. I honestly think mine was a waste of time since the outfit dyes like **** but that's just my 2 cents, GL OP!

How does it dye with abyssal beryl.
    Options
  • Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Dyes much much better than the Gladiator costume that’s for sure.
    Options
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭

Dyes much much better than the Gladiator costume that’s for sure.

Oh ha, I was meaning how does the arena gladiator costume dye with abyssal beryl.
    Options
  • ZarkingFrued
    ZarkingFrued
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sold mine for 1.8 million a week ago. Pve ppl will constantly make claims that it's around a mil so they can effectively drop the price of one of the few items that pvp players have, and they must buy from us, when they hold a monopoly on everything else. Asking 4-5 mil for a skin carry that can be done in a half hour while this costume takes 50 days to get. If you PvP, and you sell your gladiator costume around 1 mil then you are only doing yourself and the pvp community an injustice.
    Options
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sold mine for 1.8 million a week ago. Pve ppl will constantly make claims that it's around a mil so they can effectively drop the price of one of the few items that pvp players have, and they must buy from us, when they hold a monopoly on everything else. Asking 4-5 mil for a skin carry that can be done in a half hour while this costume takes 50 days to get. If you PvP, and you sell your gladiator costume around 1 mil then you are only doing yourself and the pvp community an injustice.

30 minutes a day, and a pve person can go into Cyrodiil and get the proofs. You spend 30 minutes a day in vAS and you'll never clear with group (you also need a group!).

Also, that 4 million is split between 11 people (maybe 12, depends on trial). The gladiator costume is yours and yours alone.

I think you vastly underestimate the effort, and skill, a group needs to do to carry a dead weight person through those trials (especially vAS and vCR). The proofs are EASY to get, just takes time.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    63,365 achievement points
    Options
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »

30 minutes a day, and a pve person can go into Cyrodiil and get the proofs. You spend 30 minutes a day in vAS and you'll never clear with group (you also need a group!).

Also, that 4 million is split between 11 people (maybe 12, depends on trial). The gladiator costume is yours and yours alone.

I think you vastly underestimate the effort, and skill, a group needs to do to carry a dead weight person through those trials (especially vAS and vCR). The proofs are EASY to get, just takes time.

I don't disagree with your analysis, but 30 minutes to cap 3 keeps, 3 towns, 9 resources, or get kill credit on 40 players is a vast understatement, at least in a CP campaign on PS4 NA... especially for a PvE player. It often takes hours unless you have a decent group and a dead campaign that isn't owned by your alliance
    Options
  • Oberstein
    Oberstein
    ✭✭✭
    saw it sold over 3 million gold!
    History, like a human being, is thirsty when it wakes from its slumber…History wants to drink up an enormous amount of blood. And even if history has tired of drinking blood, that’s only in regards to the amount. But what about quality? The larger the sacrifice is, the more delighted the cruel gods will be.
    Options