The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crypt of Heart II wall bug

O_LYKOS
O_LYKOS
✭✭✭✭✭
Getting feared by the third boss and having you run through the wall to get stuck is still a thing.

Why? This has been an issue for quite some time now and still hasn’t been fixed.
PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, it is still a thing and I would not expect it to be fixed.

It is easy to avoid. Do not put yourself between the boss and the wall and it will not happen.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quite some time is an understatement. It’s been years. I wouldn’t hold your breath. There’s also the bug where the skeleton boss (both of them) get stuck in pillars and walls and can’t be damaged. Had another one where the skeleton boss kept turning back into the twins and resetting the entire health bar. Made a thread about both things some time ago. A year or more maybe?
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Quite some time is an understatement. It’s been years. I wouldn’t hold your breath. There’s also the bug where the skeleton boss (both of them) get stuck in pillars and walls and can’t be damaged. Had another one where the skeleton boss kept turning back into the twins and resetting the entire health bar. Made a thread about both things some time ago. A year or more maybe?
    Same thing can happen in VoM too. Not sure why they disable collision checks during phases such as this.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd comfortably say it's been 3 years. It's not going anywhere I'd say at this point.
  • JeibuKul
    JeibuKul
    ✭✭
    Did this tonight, and still getting feared through walls. First screen shot is where I got feared through the wall at. Second is from the other side of the wall. This should definitely be something that should get fixed.
    k2woyd4an0iv.png
    gb9xox3rbg8u.png

Edited by JeibuKul on February 25, 2019 5:33AM
  • ShellaSunshine
    ShellaSunshine
    ✭✭✭
    This has been a thing for the last 3 years I've been playing. It happened to one player each of the 3 times I got that dungeon for yesterday's pledge.

Travelling to player usually fixes it EXCEPT when the player gets feared so far into the wall that they end up falling endlessly and is permanently stuck. The only way out in that instance is to leave group and get removed from the area. The get me unstuck feature does NOT work when you're moving/falling.

This has got to be fixed as it causes a lot of players to have to leave group and start the whole dungeon over again and for a DD player, the queue wait time is brutal.

Luckily, it has not happened to me but the issue happens to another player every time I get that dungeon.

It happens in both CoH dungeons.
    Edited by ShellaSunshine on February 25, 2019 11:26AM
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Happened (again) with someone I ran with not long ago. I, myself, have started to actually adopt to it by positioning myself in such a way that I wouldn't be running towards a wall if I get feared. That's the game's new low - when players, having lost all hope to see things fixed, begin to develop bug-oriented playstyles. ^^
  • Bethruz
    Bethruz
    ✭✭
    I got thrown out of the gaming area on Crypt of Hearts 2 on vet. I decided to jump out of the cliff and ended up floating on air with clouds far horizon.. Here are some screenshots:
    6pizam6yxwsf.png
    gi6vsfd17uo3.png

Game crashed three times and couldn't teleport anywhere while floating. After guys kicked out of group, I finaly ended up to Mournhold... Tiny cloudy adventure :dizzy:
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If they can't fix the bug then they should remove the boss fear.
  • MrBrownstone
    MrBrownstone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah unbelievable this is still a thing. Isn't this a major bug? It's like a joke.
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    This happened to a friend of mine. FFS get onto it, its not ok to just ignore the players and do nothing whilst people are still having this bug happen.
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer