The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Frame drops (Using PS4 Pro)

chamoo81
chamoo81
I really wasn't sure where to put this. I play on the PS4 pro and I have been experiencing some frame drops. I am just wondering if others have had similar issues?
  • Sotomaior
    Sotomaior
    ✭✭
    Everyday m8,me too on ps4 pro with a good connection.... it's all about zo$
  • Vso
    Vso
    I play on PS4 pro and 1080 enhanced option and still get fps stuttering and lag when loading in or traveling fast foot/mount.
  • Hostee
    Hostee
    ✭✭✭
    I swear the game runs worse on the pro sometimes
  • Monsieur
    Monsieur
    ✭✭✭
    Vso wrote: »
    I play on PS4 pro and 1080 enhanced option and still get fps stuttering and lag when loading in or traveling fast foot/mount.

This happens on my regular PS4 too!
  • AgaTheGreat
    AgaTheGreat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The longer I am in a trial the bigger the frame drop until everything runs at 5fps
    PS4 EU Aga_The_Grey - retired | PC EU AgaTheGreat
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hostee wrote: »
    I swear the game runs worse on the pro sometimes

I've felt quite a few times over time the PS4 pro was not worth getting at all. Not just for ESO.