The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Quests instead of locations by default

deathmethanol
Whenever I interact with wayshrine, by default, the right menu shows locations. Is there any way to have it open on quests right away? I never use locations, but very often I double click on quest, to have it's current location - that would save me one click.

Thanks for any help,
cheers!
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed. In lieu of this, I'd like for the wayshrine to work for fast travel if we are just within distance to activate it. I often run to the wayshrine then open journal to find quest marker on map. I'd like to fast travel without fee from there rather than reactivate the wayshrine and find the zone I want in the location list. Like any invocation of fast travel to a wayshrine or house (via map or player teleport) should be free if you are near a wayshrine (activating it should not be required).

A minor QoL improvement.

Edit: TP to a player is always free, but it should not increase the cost of next teleport if you are near a wayshrine and could have activated it.
    Edited by qbit on December 26, 2018 9:04PM
  • Kikke
    Kikke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can get behind this function, mhm.

But first, any addons that helps with this?
    Cleared Trials:
    - vAA HM - vHRC HM - vSO HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM - vCR HM -

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, and a lot of bitching."
    -Someone said it, I guess.