The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Put storm atronach crates back on sale asap?

• StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring some other crate season back (please specify)!
    Among interesting stuff I got mind shiven skin from 15 crates.
    I'm going to get another 15 to try to get my favorite type of nixad. If no, then I'll just use jems. That's the only item in those crates I really want... Well, red wolf isn't bad too. But we'll see.
  • N0TPLAYER2
    N0TPLAYER2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    duendology wrote: »
    I have a dilemma. I have some gems to spare. Unfortunately, not enough to get everything.

So.. Soul-shriven horse...or soul-shriven skin?

Skin

The horse you’ll hate. Sounds like a distorted zombie every time you mount up.
  • WanderOften
    WanderOften
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, bring them back now!
    Klasen wrote: »
    I won the fight for you guys! I never gave up and ZOS tagged me specifically lol

You fought the good fight for us Klasen! *high five*
  • AngelaWasp
    AngelaWasp
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to get another 15 to try to get my favorite type of nixad. If no, then I'll just use jems. That's the only item in those crates I really want... Well, red wolf isn't bad too. But we'll see.

The red wolf is my favourite thing in the storm atronach crates. It's a great colour and it has a good rider and wolf animation when stationary.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AngelaWasp wrote: »

The red wolf is my favourite thing in the storm atronach crates. It's a great colour and it has a good rider and wolf animation when stationary.

I agree, it looks neat, but I already have Arctic wolf. Plus I definitely like more the datamined ring-tailed wolf which should come either with the next crates season or with Elsweyr.
    I think I'll just get nixad if it won't drop and save gems for the new season.
  • AngelaWasp
    AngelaWasp
    ✭✭✭
    AngelaWasp wrote: »

I agree, it looks neat, but I already have Arctic wolf. Plus I definitely like more the datamined ring-tailed wolf which should come either with the next crates season or with Elsweyr.
    I think I'll just get nixad if it won't drop and save gems for the new season.

I reckon I'll go for the ring-tailed wolf as well. I don't go ott with crates as I don't have the money or the drive to buy a lot of them, but I do have a thing for anything wolfish (I also have the Arctic wolf). My red wolf was a lucky drop today from a crate, I didn't have to use gems.
  • Liww
    Liww
    ✭✭✭
    I got the camel twice, two guars(I had the hist one already), the red wolf, skin and most 40 gem items from around 44 crates. bought the horse with the gems I stocked up.

all set!
    Edited by Liww on January 24, 2019 11:14PM
  • ccloyesb14_ESO
    ccloyesb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Opened 30 got the storm horse, the lion, the skin, the amaaaazzzzing wizard hats, and a plethora of pets. Used my gems and a sweetroll I was saving for the storm wolf and clouded senche (this mount looks so amazing).
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did everyone here get what they wanted out of the crates? :)

Yes, except one item cause i only have 10 gems left

Edit: what I got was the scamp pet, evening dress, red wolf pet, shepherd dog, and two soul-shriven costumes
    Edited by Reistr_the_Unbroken on January 25, 2019 3:51AM
  • Perwulf
    Perwulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone happy now? After getting my storm atro mount, I realized that newer crates got better looking mounts,fx, & sound.
    "Monsters doesn't exist, we create them"
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so happy. I had enough gems to buy the Chub Loon that I've wanted ever since i saw it months ago, plus the neat lizard that I immediately fell in love with. I wish we could have more than one pet follower. Today was a good day.
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my red wolfo so I'm happy :smiley:
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • Liww
    Liww
    ✭✭✭
    11 gems left but that chub loon is a thing of beauty and it's pull is strong.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet News. Thanks for campaigning guys!
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have a dilemma. I have some gems to spare. Unfortunately, not enough to get everything.

I would take the skin :) Also, just FYI, both skin and horse are available in Imperial City DLC Bundle, so if you are patient enough you can get both. I bought it last year during IC anniversary at 50% off, it was 2200 crowns I believe
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did everyone here get what they wanted out of the crates? :)

not me :) i had the worst crate opening this time, 30 crates and only 2 gold cards, 5 or 6 purple, the rest is blue.

I will have to decide whether I take the storm senche or clouded leopard + cub + transformation :/
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭

oh man, I got your nixad out of only 2 gold cards. I wish I could gift it to you, I really dont care about it.

• StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »

oh man, I got your nixad out of only 2 gold cards. I wish I could gift it to you, I really dont care about it.

And I pulled your cub twice(!). RNG senses what you want and screws your luck.
    Actually it also was the worst opening for me. Waiting right now for the second bunch of crates I ordered through my awesome guild.
    Edited by StormChaser3000 on January 26, 2019 1:18PM
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate myself for it but I bought 4 crates with my eso+ crowns

got a storm horse
    Pretty nice, you got me there ZOS
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AngelaWasp You we're actually right about that wolf. I got it from the second batch of 15 crates and it looks amazing. Very nice coloring.

Bought nixad, leopard and still have 170 gems for the upcoming season. Looks like I'm all set. ^^
  • AngelaWasp
    AngelaWasp
    ✭✭✭
    @AngelaWasp You we're actually right about that wolf. I got it from the second batch of 15 crates and it looks amazing. Very nice coloring.

Bought nixad, leopard and still have 170 gems for the upcoming season. Looks like I'm all set. ^^

I'm really happy to hear that you got the nixad you wanted as well as the leopard and the wolf, congrats :smile:
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I spent my last gold and bought 19 more crates. This time I got lots of stuff I wanted, won my cub and the transformation^^ all purple and blue items I was after. Soooo i was finally able to get my storm senche AND clouded leopard^^ I’m happy!!! Storm atronach Crates season - check!! :-D

I would never be able to afford this with crowns, so thanks to the gifting system and a good friend who always needs gold haha
  • Inoki
    Inoki
    ✭✭✭
    I think these are the best crates in the game. I was lucky to get an Atronach Bear, but I'm drooling over the Cloud Senche 🤤
    Edited by Inoki on January 28, 2019 5:36PM
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inoki wrote: »
    I think these are the best crates in the game. I was lucky to get an Atronach Bear, but I'm drooling over the Cloud Senche 🤤

Get it with gems. I was hesitant initially, but since I got lots of golden repeating cards and hence a bunch of gems I got it directly. It looks better than normal leopard from fire crates imho and I love to ride it when I travel trough the jungle area. Get it while you have a chance. I don't regret my decision at all.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Inoki wrote: »

Get it with gems. I was hesitant initially, but since I got lots of golden repeating cards and hence a bunch of gems I got it directly. It looks better than normal leopard from fire crates imho and I love to ride it when I travel trough the jungle area. Get it while you have a chance. I don't regret my decision at all.

Yeah, one of the most beautiful simple senche mounts imo.
  • tactx
    tactx
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Skin for the eyes. The horse sounds like it's being electrocuted nonstop.
    “No one's happiness but my own is in my power to achieve or to destroy.” - John Galt, Atlas Shrugged
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you think they will bring back dwarven crates for morrowind anniversary event?
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Atallanta wrote: »
    Do you think they will bring back dwarven crates for morrowind anniversary event?

That's possible. However I have a feeling that it also could be Fire Atrounach theme which was absent from the store for a while. It also fits dark elf topic (volcanoes, lava, fire)..