The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please Add Siege to Battlegrounds

LoveForElderScrolls
Please add siege to battlegrounds just like Cyrodiil. Why? Because using a siege requires skill and not everyone can siege. The most important siege weapon I want to see in battlegrounds is cold fire. I want to one shot players with cold fire just like when they kill you with one dawnbreaker. This is not a joke. This is a serious forum post.
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    Ummmmmmmmmmmm. No. Just. No. Plz God no. *cries because his favorite game is getting ruined by this mentality*, also, wrong section.
    Options
  • thoughtseize
    thoughtseize
    ✭✭
    Lol awful idea, and who in the world dies to 1 dawnbreaker
    Options
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please add siege to the forums.
    Options
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :trollface:
    Options
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’m scared
    Options
  • TPishek
    TPishek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol
    Options
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not a fan of this idea, but I wouldn't mind if they added more environmental stuff like the whirling blades and lava. Maybe slaughterfish in the waters of Isitrius? Lol
    Options
  • blkjag
    blkjag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure you saying this is not a joke is part of sarcasm; but I would like a mini Cyrodiil battleground. Like something in the middle of the 2. Maybe 3 teams of 8, 3 keeps. Space just big enough where you cannot siege the other keep from a keep.
    Options
  • Flame_of_Hades
    Flame_of_Hades
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Pretty sure you saying this is not a joke is part of sarcasm; but I would like a mini Cyrodiil battleground. Like something in the middle of the 2. Maybe 3 teams of 8, 3 keeps. Space just big enough where you cannot siege the other keep from a keep.

They don't let me agree more than once, so I decided to do this.
    Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I imagine this guy just sitting in his spawn shooting cold fire the entire game during a land grab match.
    Options
  • Stebarnz
    Stebarnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obvious troll is obvious!
    If this is serious you may aswell write up there, 'I don't know how to play this game'.
    Just ask for help.
    TBH it will give the bad players something to actually do instead of feeding.
    Edited by Stebarnz on December 24, 2018 12:02AM
    Options
  • Brutusmax1mus
    Brutusmax1mus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stebarnz wrote: »
    If this is serious you may aswell write up there, 'I don't know how to play this game'.
    Just ask for help.

Ive seem a lot of people roll magplar only to get wrecked bc magplar plays so much differently than any other class. Good players can pvp on any class, but bad players turn thier magplar into as tanky as they can get bc they are bad. And those builds are nearly as easy to burst in small group but they don't impact thier team as much.

Most bad plauers rolled temp are rolling magden atm
    Options
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stebarnz wrote: »
    Just ask for help.

Not sure if troll or salty player who gets ripped by DBoS lol. I think this is actually a L2P post. Idk why people complain about DBoS. I was in Vivec on my PvE magaorc getting to reward tier today. And got hit with a full on DBoS while looking at my inventory with 1.7k crit resist and no shields or defensive buffs up at 22k health. And this was from an oncoming 5 man group and I still managed to recover. So yeah, L2P. Also if you’re getting one shot by DBoS you must be running with like 6-9k health.
    Edited by Vapirko on December 24, 2018 6:47AM
    Options
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope let's do it ... But no siege in spawn points ....

Your be dead before you got it up in 90% of the cases you try.

The last ten percent would be in *** pointless places due to space restrictions
    Options
  • Rukzadlithau
    Rukzadlithau
    ✭✭✭✭
    stop trying to destroy draining shot.
    stop trying to destroy our ranged playstyle every single day making request threads to destroy archer playstyle.
    nothing wrong with what we have, its been here since 5+ years.
    this is really childish and selfish.
    Options
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no. go into Cyrodiil on EP or DC and head to Alessia. you'll get your siege fix there.
    Edited by Lucky28 on December 25, 2018 1:50PM
    Invictus
    Options
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s bad enough that some people try to tower farm in the newest BG... keep Cyrodiil out of BGs, pls.
    Options
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This idea....
    This is a terrible idea....

Battlegrounds are already a mess of AoE and snares. Adding siege into that mess would be absolutely ridiculous.

No thanks....
    Options
  • SkysOutThizeOut
    SkysOutThizeOut
    ✭✭✭✭
    What if they introduced a bg like wow. 2 keeps. One on each side. A resource dead center that both sides vie for. And you have to take the other persons keep. And the keeps are non-repairable.
    Options
  • quake89
    quake89
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to put this down to the OP having one to many eggnog's this festive season.

If this is a genuine attempt then please offer something as to why they should add siege to BG's at least that way the battle ground community can name you more than enough reasons as to why your Idea is flat out terrible and that you should re evaluate your life choices right now.

nice troll post +50 points to Hufflepuff
    PC -EU
    Options
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put down whatever it is you are smoking and back away from the keyboard.
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
    Options
  • Undefwun
    Undefwun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »
    no. go into Cyrodiil on EP or DC and head to Alessia. you'll get your siege fix there.

true, 75% of AD is too busy hiding in stealth to snipe and gank to siege... unless faction ball zerging of course...
    Drank Sinatra Sr - PvP Magblade - DC
    Juggathot - PvP Mag Sorc - DC
    Jedi Mind Crits - PvP A-Hole Bowblade - DC
    Dollar Store Thor - PvP Stamplar - DC
    The Bone Sumpremacy - baby Stamcro - DC
    Wârden Freeman - PvP Stamden - DC (on hold)
    Lauryn Heal - PvE Magplar DPS - DC

Lil Orc Chop - PvP Stam Sorc - EP
    Hamuel L Jackson - PvE DPS & PvP Stam DK - EP
    Chandler Bling - PvP Magden - EP

Mahalia Lightborn - exiled crafting toon - cos you know, she's AD
    Options
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please add siege to the forums.

d4bd34f1572aeeb6d8c47813c3ecc06a.jpg