The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So Close to Buying Sale Crowns but... (Perma-Load Screen?!)

wormfudge
wormfudge
✭✭✭
Sooooo... I was mere minutes away from buying that 21000 Crown pack... Jumped on my main toon (a grand-master crafter I've had since launch) and popped out my visa.

Ready to make a purchase. I was salivating at the thought of those crowns.

But to my dismay, my main (and only my main, fyi) is stuck in a permanent load screen. I tried troubleshooting, restarted, deleting save data, changed ps4s, changed toons. Nothing... No solution.

Debit card slides back into wallet. Saved 80 bucks...

Weird how that works...

Fix this please, it's totally uncool dudes.
  • wormfudge
    wormfudge
    ✭✭✭
    And thanks in advance dudes. I have faith you'll make this right
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wormfudge wrote: »
    And thanks in advance dudes. I have faith you'll make this right

I've had faith for 3 years... my faith clearly has limitations - it's running dry.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @wormfudge

Could you let us know which exact character is stuck on a loading screen?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • wormfudge
    wormfudge
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE thanks for the reply.

This actually fixes itself, eventually. But is reoccurring whenever I shrine to certain Summerset shrines ( particularly Lillandril). It seems to happen in Summerset more than any other time.

My girlfriend also had the same issue earlier on an entirely different account and PS4, also in Summerset.

Again, thanks for replying!