The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bonding Rite Vestment: Another Costume with Undyeable Areas

Taleof2Cities
Taleof2Cities
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Bought this in the Crown Store but slightly disappointed that it is another costume with areas you can’t dye.
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bummer! Any chance you can post photos of the dye channels? Perhaps if @Enemoriana or @Recremen have bought this one they might be willing to share?
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weedgenius wrote: »
    Bummer! Any chance you can post photos of the dye channels? Perhaps if @Enemoriana or @Recremen have bought this one they might be willing to share?

I bought it and love how perfectly the dyes take to the parts that you actually can dye, but agree that the vast undeyable areas detract a bit from the overall usability. I'll make a new thread highlighting the dyes ASAP but I'm a bit busy today.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • weedgenius
    weedgenius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone have some info on which parts are unable to be dyed? I'm really tempted to buy this one but the undyable bits are a big turn off for me.
    PS4 NA
    Better Homes & Gardens
  • TankinatorFR
    TankinatorFR
    ✭✭✭
    Most "metal" parts.