The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The Sad State Of Jewelry Crafting

Trinity_Is_My_Name
Trinity_Is_My_Name
✭✭✭✭✭
Jewelry Crafting is just too expensive. Specifically the Master Writs are absurdly costly to complete. I have not completed one in a long time. On average a Legendary Jewelry Master Writ is around 400K Gold give or take. Visit the Guild Stores and Guild Banks to see how many are sitting there and that should tell you something. ZOS, fix this mess. Increase the drop rates across the board for all the materials needed for Jewelry Crafting by at least 4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgHh9W2yxxk
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG I get to be the first to type, beating a dead horse!

Sorry couldn't resists, I posted pretty much the same thing and had dead horse comments all over the place.

I've got like 40 master writs in the bank, only used one then stopped. I could sell the platings used for them and buy whatever I want that the writ vendors sell from guild stores. I recall reading that it was said that those that pursue JW will be greatly rewarded, but in all defence the statement didn't say how or what year.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have basically confirmed Zos was successful with how they intended jewelry crafting to be based on their specific statement about the craft.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dead_horse.gif
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    dead_horse.gif

Too Late I was first.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dead_horse.gif
    Too Late I was first.

I was prettier though ...
    cheer.gif

• Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dead_horse.gif
    Too Late I was first.

I was prettier though ...
    cheer.gif

Makes me sad, you were more colorful, I was just lazy and wanted to get the first horse comment in. But I also get the first, "looks for popcorn' comment also.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I also get the first, "looks for popcorn' comment also.

This one?
    popcorn.gif

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    World's first one in after @Veinblood1965 and @SirAndy. ;)