The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Will be one ticket short uwu

Endzhi
Endzhi
Soul Shriven
By the end of this event I will be one ticket short of my final Indrik feather. Literally one. I dont know much about it, will there ever be another chance to complete or is that it now? One ticket short is bitter as hell if not lol
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’ll be fine, @Endzhi.

Tickets/Feathers will be available in future 2019 events.
  • Endzhi
    Endzhi
    Soul Shriven
    Great to hear! Thanks =)
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I might even consider asking them to perhaps give you one ticket since you're so close they likely won't but there's no reason not to try.
    Account: @Delsana
    FREE CRAFTING (NA PC) SIDENOTE: Hel'phaer is a Grand Master Crafter with almost every motif (excluding Buoyant, Meridian, Coldsnap, Grim Harlequin, Tsaesci, Pellitine, and Elder Argonian because can't afford it) and will craft attractive quality and visually appealing training gear or combat sets for those interested. FREE gear for players below CP 160 (equivalent level of 210), and paid gear in some form from those CP 160 or higher.