The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help

Perimmaster23
Perimmaster23
Soul Shriven
I keep encountering "Missing files." whenever I start the launcher, but I have all the files it keeps telling me to download files I've uninstalled and redownloaded a hundred times. I've attempted to repair the client, but it tells me "Corrupted or Missing Meta files." and to redownload the same files I've already downloaded a hundred times, and seeing as how I have recently factory reset my laptop and redownloaded all the files needed, I shouldn't be having these problems, but so far I have and Support hasn't been much help besides telling me to redownload the files I JUST redownloaded or to go to the Program data in my C: section which I don't have BECAUSE of the recent factory reset so please help me guys, I just want to access my game on my laptop again.
  • qbit
    qbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blow them all away and redownload the entire thing. Like go delete them from wherever it downloads the game to. I had to do this when this happened to me.

Also disable auto updates in the eso launcher. My pc is configured with wake timers enabled and it powers on to update at night. Then reboots and powers off. This corrupted my game files when the eso launcher updated and got rebooted automatically in the middle of it.