Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Elsweyr Chapter and Update 22 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the full patch notes here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Guild Heraldry Banners

GimpyPorcupine
GimpyPorcupine
✭✭✭✭
Please have guild stores sell banners, that look just like the tabards, that are only available to members and display the heraldry. Multiple sizes, all proceeds go to the guild. I'd love to see guild halls decked out in their colors.
8-hr/day casual gamer on Xbox NA 15 Characters, all DC, all Level 50. +1200CP
  • MattT1988
    MattT1988
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These have been asked for since pretty much when housing came out. I think it’s inevitable we’ll eventually have them.
  • Wiz
    Wiz
    Soul Shriven
    And since we're on this subject, can we have better guild heraldry?
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can get behind this, assets are in game. It's pure copypasta
    Edited by notimetocare on December 24, 2018 6:29AM
  • Currygaminginc
    Currygaminginc
    ✭✭✭
    And then just like when you leave a guild your Tabbard becomes white so to would the banners LOL. I'd do it just to have some plain white banners for curtains. Everything is either Red or Blue.
    Edited by Currygaminginc on December 24, 2018 10:40AM
  • Ajaxandriel
    Ajaxandriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please have guild stores sell banners, that look just like the tabards, that are only available to members and display the heraldry. Multiple sizes, all proceeds go to the guild. I'd love to see guild halls decked out in their colors.

Yes please
    And then just like when you leave a guild your Tabbard becomes white so to would the banners LOL. I'd do it just to have some plain white banners for curtains. Everything is either Red or Blue.

Why not wite curtains too !
    DBcUtoo.jpg
    TESO:Triskelion - forum RP, guilde francophone
    Dorguldun gro-Arash - orque sorcier 50
    Tahajmi - khajiit sorcière 50
    Artémidore de Corbeaulieu - bréton lame noire 50
    Altarya - haute-elfe templière 50
    Hjarnar - nordique sorcier 50
    Jendaya al-Gilane - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
    Zandoga - rougegarde chevalier-dragon 50
    Ajaxandriel - haut-elfe gardien 50
    Angelith - elfe des bois gardienne 50