Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Looking for a casual/solo friendly guild.

MstrssPanicFire
MstrssPanicFire
Soul Shriven
I've been playing ESO for a while now, and I enjoy running around solo for quests and such. I do like running through dungeons and killing world bosses now and then, but I'm not one for using chat much and of course don't often get responses for requests for help. I'd like to find a laid back guild that doesn't have ridiculous requirements. I don't want to use Discord, I don't want to be required to post on forums, I don't want to be forced to participate in events. I am a stay at home mom with 2 young children and my energy and time has to be focused on them. I mostly play when they are in school in a Central Standard Timezone. I play this game for fun and to escape now and then, not to sit and chat with strangers constantly, or to show of my prowess. Are there any recommendations?
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform and server are you on?
  • MstrssPanicFire
    MstrssPanicFire
    Soul Shriven
    PC/NA. Sorry guess I should had that in the post