The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Priestess of Mara costume has a gap when blocking

maboleth
maboleth
✭✭✭✭✭
It isn't always noticable when you block, but when it is, it looks like this:

ulig6z9m51r3.jpg
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, this is due to the foot being elevated relative to the rest of the body. Like when standing on an incline leading up and away from behind the character. Maybe due to IK.

It gets worse than that. You can get it so that the foot and ankle are completely separated from the leg and outside the gown.

hCNTtMo.jpg

XLmqj7b.jpg
    Edited by Elsonso on December 17, 2018 3:46AM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was in a battle when I noticed this gap showing, but uuuh... your example is even worse! :O

I know this costume is free, but I hope ZOS @ZOS_GinaBruno will fix it for the sake of usability.
  • maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    erbiktvsj7wf.jpg

Uggh. Also seen without blocking, though that certainly exaggerates it. It's enough for a char just to go down from the elevated position and the ankle separates from the body/dress. :expressionless:

Edited by maboleth on December 17, 2018 12:40PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »
    I was in a battle when I noticed this gap showing, but uuuh... your example is even worse! :O

I know this costume is free, but I hope ZOS @ZOS_GinaBruno will fix it for the sake of usability.

This is a defect in how the character animates, so I expect them to consider a fix.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nightmare fodder!
  • Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    Ash_In_My_Sujamma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »

It's not free it's "eso plus exclusive". Also the belt overlaps with the waist cloth.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quality control though...