The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Which indrik evolution do you want most?

Ertosi
Ertosi
✭✭✭✭✭
vIRoPlP.jpg

And no, there's no way to get the evolved indriks yet as the berries haven't been released yet. Just curious which ones others are hoping to get once they are available.
PC NA @Ertosi
♠♦ My Team ♥♣
GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
DruStamplar
TicklesHealplar
DixieMagplar
FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
MayaStamblade Speedster
AhmedMagblade Bomber
BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
TanksStamDK Tank
MonaMagDK Fire Mage
DawnHPDK
BearlyStamden Tank
IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
♌ DC Loyalist ♌
✄ Grand Master Crafter
No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.

Which indrik evolution do you want most? 481 votes

Dawnwood Indrik
9%
SoleyadriosketchDanikatixieaubrey.baconb16_ESOCiovalaRadianceanitajoneb17_ESOMarrazzMistLivvyUranamorCloudtraderEdaphonEdziuVulsahdaalParasaurolophusKatahdinpilsbury65Oberon45Truthsnark 48 votes
Luminous Indrik
29%
weltlichgesinntbill_ESO2SorianaSolarikenvailjohn_ESOMojmirGythralCyberOnEsoAimoraJAW81b16_ESOSoupDragonIselinYukon2112mertustaCheloAektannrosendoichinoveb17_ESOSheezabeastMalthorneCrimson_Flare 142 votes
Onyx Indrik
24%
DeathStalkerblueraven515GalenjluchauRemag_DivLaifStailSoldier224YulsTibstatic_rechargekari-pekka.hamalaineneb17_ESONifty2gNhs1982rwb17_ESOMattock_RomulusAalahkHaruspexfalcasternub18_ESORavenSwornDelgentCyberwolffe 117 votes
Pure-Snow Indrik
20%
nexxus_ESOashenehb14_ESODelsanab14_ESOSkuaWuffyCeruleiFaulgorSvenjaJyllySantieClawsSapphire_LilyvrineJasonSilverSpringstarlizard70ub17_ESOxievis21ub17_ESOLoves_guarsDenniMyuuAtallantaJoanOfOrckimaerilPocketNova 101 votes
I can't pick; gotta catch 'em all!
15%
moonsugar66JarndyceBrocknarTryxusAlienSlofSpacegatoslasb16_ESOAsha_11_ESOGorakLelldoranoGalirandusbeckamayDarkhorse1975TerraDewBerryStreegaSparkJayne_Doekilled_PersephoneGoratesqueArciris 73 votes
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pure-Snow Indrik
    I WANTED A BLUE ONE! Oh come on, it's literally the WORLDS FAVORITE AND MOST POPULAR COLOR.

Sigh, Luminous* for my Khajiit Ex-Slave/Servant and Pure-Snow Indrik for my Altmer Noble that channels* the proxy queen and wears all white in a swamp and kills a goblin slave every time they touch his clothes to clean them. (We go through so many goblin slaves).

Edit: Also that picture was horrible text color for the Luminous.
    Edited by Delsanab14_ESO on December 16, 2018 5:23AM
    Account: @Delsana
    FREE CRAFTING (NA PC) SIDENOTE: Hel'phaer is a Grand Master Crafter with almost every motif (excluding Buoyant, Meridian, Coldsnap, Grim Harlequin, Tsaesci, Pellitine, and Elder Argonian because can't afford it) and will craft attractive quality and visually appealing training gear or combat sets for those interested. FREE gear for players below CP 160 (equivalent level of 210), and paid gear in some form from those CP 160 or higher.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    None looks great. Maybe the onyx one would look good with my grayest character (a Dunmer female who wears an undyed Dark Seducer costume).
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I WANTED A BLUE ONE! Oh come on, it's literally the WORLDS FAVORITE AND MOST POPULAR COLOR.

I was really surprised by that as well, especially given their obvious elemental theme.

I fear the Dawnwood is going to be most people's last pick as its barely distinguishable from the base form. They added little peacock-like dots to its feathers but could have really emphasized that a lot more to make it more special.
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.
  • BretonMage
    BretonMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pure-Snow Indrik

I wanted a blue one too, preferably with some glow. They must have plans for one in the future, though it probably won’t be easily obtained.
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luminous Indrik
    I plan to get eventually both luminous and white one. My main concern is that they might not allow us to get any other berries than for downwood indrik initially, thus forcing us to get those indriks in specific order. But let's see.
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BretonMage wrote: »
    I wanted a blue one too, preferably with some glow. They must have plans for one in the future, though it probably won’t be easily obtained.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they added several additional variants in the future. Given their unique method of acquiring being tied to events, any future ones most likely would be as well. And I agree, they probably won't be easily obtained.

Oh! Imagine a more playfully colored one for Jester's Festival. :D
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
  • Dr3sden
    Dr3sden
    ✭✭✭
    Onyx Indrik
    We will be buddies someday.
    Edited by Dr3sden on December 16, 2018 7:12AM
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dawnwood Indrik
    Dawnwood first then Luminous probably
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pure-Snow Indrik
    Katahdin wrote: »
    Dawnwood first then Luminous probably

Wohoo, glad someone will give the Dawnwood some attention.
    FREE CRAFTING (NA PC) SIDENOTE: Hel'phaer is a Grand Master Crafter with almost every motif (excluding Buoyant, Meridian, Coldsnap, Grim Harlequin, Tsaesci, Pellitine, and Elder Argonian because can't afford it) and will craft attractive quality and visually appealing training gear or combat sets for those interested. FREE gear for players below CP 160 (equivalent level of 210), and paid gear in some form from those CP 160 or higher.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pure-Snow Indrik
    One of each, please.

But the white or golden ones first.
  • Rygonix
    Rygonix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luminous Indrik
    As a templar I feel obligated to pick the luminous one. If everything else I do glows in vivid yellows and gold, so too should my mount.
    Ceres Des Mortem-Dark Elf Templar, EP
    PC-NA
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pure-Snow Indrik
    Rygonix wrote: »
    As a templar I feel obligated to pick the luminous one. If everything else I do glows in vivid yellows and gold, so too should my mount.

Alas, that's Orange.
  • WhyMustItBe
    WhyMustItBe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need more character slots before I can decide. All of my existing characters have an 'archetype' mount already. If I could make a new character it would probably be a magicka Warden riding the pure ice version. But they would need to rework race passives into CHARACTER passives we could spec into first so that race didn't matter for stats so I could actually RP in an RPG without feeling like I was gimping myself...

*sigh*

Guess I will have to wait and see what happens. :p
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Luminous Indrik
    Luminous, goes well with my templar. I'm not using the regular indrik. Looks too basic, and i have a lot of cool mounts anyways.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can somebody tell me how to get these specific type of mounts?
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pure-Snow Indrik
    frostz417 wrote: »

@frostz417 1 of each feather gotten through these 4 events, totaling 40 tickets.

In February or later the fruits will drop which will act much the same way.

Type /help in the game, click the far left tab or go to the main search help category filter, then type in Indrik. Under Indrik Evolution it should explain this.

If you use an evolution you lose the generic Indrik and must collect it again.
    Edited by Delsanab14_ESO on December 16, 2018 7:42AM
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dawnwood Indrik
    I like the subtle peacock coloring. Pure snow would be my second option, but I don’t think I’m getting more than one.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Onyx Indrik
    Thanks for providing pictures. I haven't given it any thought so maybe the darkest one, but I might change my mind.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Riverlynn
    Riverlynn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dawnwood Indrik

Dawnwood for me...then maybe the Luminous if I get another one down the line.

My accountant told me to invest my money in bonds. So I bought 100 copies of Goldfinger.

Unicorns and cannonballs, palaces and piers
    Trumpets, towers and tenements, wide oceans full of tears.
    Flags, rags ferryboats, scimitars and scarves
    Every precious dream and vision, underneath the stars.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Onyx Indrik
    For my Bosmer to ride. Black to match the colour of his soul.
    PC EU
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@frostz417 1 of each feather gotten through these 4 events, totaling 40 tickets.

Type /help in the game, click the far left tab or go to the main search help category filter, then type in Indrik. Under Indrik Evolution it should explain this.

Thank you very much
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    At the moment I’m leaning towards the snow ❄️ one but the onyx does look good

Is the luminous mount fire or light, if fire then it’s not really on my list as I have the nightmare ones
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pure-Snow Indrik

Thank you very much

No problem, glad to help.
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pure-Snow Indrik
    macsmooth wrote: »
    At the moment I’m leaning towards the snow ❄️ one but the onyx does look good

Is the luminous mount fire or light, if fire then it’s not really on my list as I have the nightmare ones

Fire wouldn't really make much sense, these seem like seasons somewhat. Luminous is clearly light and has an orange radiance maybe like Summer or the Sun?
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok tbh, I really don’t like the Luminous one. It looks like it covered in sunflowers and I’m just not a fan.

But this is the closest answer since I want all of the other variations, but I can’t pick a favorite between the Onyx and Pure-Snow
  • Delsanab14_ESO
    Delsanab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pure-Snow Indrik
    Seems a little weird to have a black Indrik.
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have characters that would suit each one, so already working on indrik #2 - I love the indriks and have wanted to ride one since the first time I encountered one in Summerset. I even hate having to kill them.
    Edited by AlienSlof on December 16, 2018 9:02AM
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Onyx Indrik
    Either Onyx or Luminous, I like the black saddle colour better.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want all 5...
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None. I like cats