The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Kyne IC broken

PoroG
PoroG
Soul Shriven
When trying to enter Kyne IC districts, game goes into infinite loadscreen. Tried to repair client and remove all addons from folder, any fix for this?

Edit PC/EU server
Edited by PoroG on December 16, 2018 3:34AM
  • PeterUnlustig
    PeterUnlustig
    ✭✭✭✭
    same thing happend to me yesterday
  • Starwhite
    Starwhite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is still broken. I tried now three times at lunch time ........ never ending loading screen.
    I use no add ons and only run ESO with my PC.

This is a shame @ZOS_KaiSchober
    Le cœur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît pas.
  • PeterUnlustig
    PeterUnlustig
    ✭✭✭✭
    if you check the map it looks like they just stopped the Kyne IC instance. No flaggs are shown and the addons dont show any captured disctricts at all. Pls reload the IC kyne instance EU
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO! Thats what you get, tryhards! Thought you can abuse new undergeared inexperienced scamps with your gold gear and monster sets? Time to l2make money the real, big boi way. Grow up and come to vivec, kiddos!
    Edited by Ultimate_Overlord on December 17, 2018 10:45AM
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    LMAO! Thats what you get, tryhards! Thought you can abuse new undergeared inexperienced scamps with your gold gear and monster sets? Time to l2make money the real, big boi way. Grow up and come to vivec, kiddos!

Grow up!
  • Get_Packed
    Get_Packed
    ✭✭✭

They are too scuuuuured to even come out to shor or SS then they wont come to Vivec lawl.
  • dem0n1k
    dem0n1k
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How can you get monster sets below level 50... I'm .. aahhhh.. asking for a friend :D
    NA Server [PC] -- Mostly Ebonheart Pact, Mostly.