The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

I Was Stuck in My Werewolf Hot Bar - but Not Transformed [And How to Fix It!]

MakoRuu
MakoRuu
✭✭✭✭
Tonight I had a bit of a bug where I was stuck in my werewolf weapons bar. I was in a delve in Auridon, just getting sky shards and minding my own business, when I transformed into my werewolf form to fight the delve boss, cause I like to use my transformation. When after the fight, I was cleaning up some ads that I dropped out of my form midway through the timer bar.

I still had my werewolf bar up, but I could no longer use the skills on it. I could not weapon swap, either. But, I maintained the damage increase that werewolves get, and could hold 42k dps with just light attacks. (Bloodmoon/Relequen)

I could eat, I could fast travel, I could move around, I could use momentoes, I could interact with doors and loot. But I just couldn't weapon swap or use skills.

I tried reloadui, didn't work. I tried dying to NPCs, didn't work, I tried dying to players, and that still didn't work.

I tried relogging and shutting down the entire client. And that still didn't work.

However, I noticed that even though I could not weapon swap or use skills, I was still building ultimate. So I transformed back into a werewolf and just sat there and let the timer run out naturally. Lo and behold, this fixed the problem! So if you're stuck out of werewolf with this bug, the fix is transforming again and letting it run out naturally.

I hope this helps someone. Cause I was pretty worried I'd have to contact ZoS and file a ticket and wait like three weeks to get this fixed.