Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Sadaforia | NA | Aldmeri Dominion | Social PvE

Jakanadin
Jakanadin
Soul Shriven
Hello there! My name is Jakanadin, leader of the fast-growing and tight-knit community Sadaforia. As of the time of writing, Sadaforia is a 2-member operation on the PC NA server.

This guild has been a passion project of mine nearly two decades in the making since its humble beginnings in Tactics Arena Online. Since 2001, my M.O. for each variation of our Clan's and Guild's (Dagger, DaggerCorp, The Scavengers and finally Sadaforia) has always been the same; be nice, be respectful, be social and most importantly, be a sponge. Absorb any and all game-relevant knowledge for yourself and conversely for newcomers in any games we play.

Currently, our group exists on both Android/iOS (Lineage 2: Revolution) as well as PC (Elder Scrolls Online) and are looking to expand even farther still! Our Community is 30+ strong across both games at the time of writing and is always looking for great and like-minded individuals to bring back positive and social gaming.

Feel free to check out our Guilded page here and apply to join here, Sadaforia will be happy to have you!

~ Jakanadin