The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show off your Crystalfrost Skin! (Age Slider apparently affects it, plz post differences)

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
My charity writ RNG has been horrid, im wondering how it looks across all races. please show off your crystal frost skins here.
Edited by Aliyavana on December 17, 2018 4:43AM
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please show off on a female bosmer, since that's what I'm going to use it on.
    PC-NA Goat
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please show off on a female bosmer, since that's what I'm going to use it on.

I second this, please show it off in a female bosmer for extra cuteness
  • Sythen88411
    Sythen88411
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just got my 12 writs. Log on all toons for quick box rng
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No.

Have an insightful
  • Dr3sden
    Dr3sden
    ✭✭✭
    o.o I feel tricked :O
  • Daedric_NB_187
    Daedric_NB_187
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My RNG isn't that great. Only got 3 writs so far in 2 hours.
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How it looks on a khajiit.
    K0KXLsr.png
    LhlbFQD.png
    WDMCDUd.png
    Edited by Kikazaru on December 14, 2018 8:22AM
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I'm glad I put my writs in the guild store. Really hope they sell.
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Daedric_NB_187
    Daedric_NB_187
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kikazaru wrote: »
    How it looks on khajiit.
    K0KXLsr.png
    LhlbFQD.png
    WDMCDUd.png

Ewwww. After seeing this, I'm going to bank the rest of my writs and sell them. That is hideous.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kargen27 wrote: »

Guild stores are already flooded with them and it’s only the second day. They’ve already gone from being listed at 200k down to 30k. I’ve been given 3 in less than 3 rounds of quests though so I’m gonna wait and see unless they end up cheap as dirt before I get all 12.
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got like 5 writs in total doing it on a few characters and then decided to buy the rest for like 35k - 50k a pop just because I'm so damn impatient and I wanted to see what it looks like. ^^

Initially I found it to be a bit weird.. especially the way my face looks... buuuuut I have grown to like it a bit. Maybe it isn't icy enough... maybe it needs more graphical effects... maybe it's too blue? idk
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • Rygonix
    Rygonix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How it looks on khajiit.
    K0KXLsr.png
    LhlbFQD.png
    WDMCDUd.png

Good grief, it's like your character is giving you a great big stare down for whatever you just did to it. He practically looks, depressed.
    Ceres Des Mortem-Dark Elf Templar, EP
    PC-NA
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rygonix wrote: »
    How it looks on khajiit.
    K0KXLsr.png
    LhlbFQD.png
    WDMCDUd.png

Good grief, it's like your character is giving you a great big stare down for whatever you just did to it. He practically looks, depressed.

Yes, this one has such a cold-eyed stare.... people back away slowly and runs off... How rude!
    Edited by Kikazaru on December 14, 2018 8:00AM
    Mizaru

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How it looks on khajiit.
    K0KXLsr.png
    LhlbFQD.png
    WDMCDUd.png

can you show the tail in closer detail? looks like its low quality
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill give it a miss
  • Rygonix
    Rygonix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

While you weren't asking me I just want to chime in and say that I somehow I feel as if it's as "high quality" as it comes.. It wasn't something sold on the crown store so bare that in mind.
    PC-NA
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    warden ice armor looks way better than this.
  • Scallan
    Scallan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rygonix wrote: »
    Aliyavana wrote: »

While you weren't asking me I just want to chime in and say that I somehow I feel as if it's as "high quality" as it comes.. It wasn't something sold on the crown store so bare that in mind.

They mean low quality comparatively to the rest of the skin.
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The texture of the tail is quite dull looking frankly.... my cockerel agrees...

wU57pAI.png

Here's the skin on an altmer female.

4V71wpI.png
    Edited by Kikazaru on December 14, 2018 8:24AM
    Mizaru

• Rygonix
    Rygonix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the strangely amusing screenshots Kikazaru. I'm not sure that was the intention but it sure came out that way.
    PC-NA
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many Emma Frosts :D
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    kargen27 wrote: »

Guild stores are already flooded with them and it’s only the second day. They’ve already gone from being listed at 200k down to 30k. I’ve been given 3 in less than 3 rounds of quests though so I’m gonna wait and see unless they end up cheap as dirt before I get all 12.

Yeah, they were around 50k when I listed mine. I knew they would continue to drop fast so I put them either 31k or 33k. Our guild trader is in a really good spot but if they haven't sold by now I'm pretty sure they are now over priced. If they don't sell I might send them to my 2nd account and let them sit there for a while. Or maybe just give them to guild mates that want the skin?
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Obtained writs through many many boxes from doing the quests with 14 characters.

2fSlF81.jpg
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • sadlythebest
    sadlythebest
    ✭✭✭
    How it looks on a khajiit.
    K0KXLsr.png
    LhlbFQD.png
    WDMCDUd.png

Those eyes.. gives me the chills.
    PC-NA

vMA Flawless/vHRC HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR/vBRP/vSS
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait so how is the skin even obtainable?
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No.

Ok.
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think il put up with the ugly vamp look on my High Elf Magwarden, I was excited for the skin but tbh it’s ugly.
  • Dr3sden
    Dr3sden
    ✭✭✭
    Wait so how is the skin even obtainable?

It's achievement from ongoing event new life festival by doing 12 charity writs.
  • Fiberic
    Fiberic
    ✭✭✭
    Someone show me your ice pole and the crack in your ice.