Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Monster helmet style pages

O_LYKOS
O_LYKOS
✭✭✭✭✭
Several are in my outfit station.

Am I right in saying if they’re in there they are available to farm? Ie bloodspawn is showing in there so I can farm for it.

I got shadowrend on one run. Now since troll king was in crown store I haven’t been lucky. Now the same with bloodspawn.
PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266

Best Answer

• tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The time when it is available in the crown store, will be the same time it will be available in-game as well.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
    Answer ✓
  • Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    Some have been available at earlier times, others are previews for 2 months in advance. The one that can be farmed atm is Troll King. It alligns with whatever style set is in the crown store
    Edited by Harrdarrzarr on December 13, 2018 10:36AM
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhh ok so bloodspawn is not available yet...we have to wait till it appears in the crowns store?
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • mareeelb16_ESO
    mareeelb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Not to put a downer on it but I ran the dungeons required for the last 3 helms.. daily, sometimes several times each day and none of them have dropped for me :s

I'm honestly at the point of giving up on the stupid RNG grind. I honestly think it's the most ridiculous way to allocate rewards and I'm wondering if the end justifies the means.

On the other hand you might get lucky like my bf and get one on your second run ;)
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've relegated myself to buying a majority of them with gold from the guild traders. I do other activities to earn the gold, and use that to buy them. Seems like a little less RNG for me, as there are people selling in most cases.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points