The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Unable to find the main quest line in Glenumbra

saucefarb16_ESO
saucefarb16_ESO
✭✭✭
So i muted all side quests except Cadwell's Almanac, i'm only doing all main quests along with hunting sky shards and lore books. Now here's my problem i've managed to lose the main quest line 3 times now because sometimes you know after doing a quest and i can see its done i tp out to the nearest wayshrine and start taking skyshards and lorebooks nearby, and then sometimes an hour later i come back to find out i no longer have any main quest and can't remember where it left of. It happened to me 3-4 times by now, it's a really bad system that the main questlines doesn't automatically continue.

Now i have no idea what i did and not, so i need to go through The entire area to find one quest. you see my problem here ?
  • saucefarb16_ESO
    saucefarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    So i muted all side quests except Cadwell's Almanac, i'm only doing all main quests along with hunting sky shards and lore books. Now here's my problem i've managed to lose the main quest line 3 times now because sometimes you know after doing a quest and i can see its done i tp out to the nearest wayshrine and start taking skyshards and lorebooks nearby, and then sometimes an hour later i come back to find out i no longer have any main quest and can't remember where it left of. It happened to me 3-4 times by now, it's a really bad system that the main questlines doesn't automatically continue.

Now i have no idea what i did and not, so i need to go through The entire area to find one quest. you see my problem here ?

https://gyazo.com/ef937bf456982a7da1dbb6f1f109effb

I made the Lion Guard's stand, so it has to be one of the ones after it.
  • saucefarb16_ESO
    saucefarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

https://gyazo.com/ef937bf456982a7da1dbb6f1f109effb

I made the Lion Guard's stand, so it has to be one of the ones after it.

I managed to find it after a while, it was mist of corruption and the npc was just standing there with a quest not shown on the map, again had main quests always been in your journal it would never be a problem if players find themselves doing other things for a while.

After years and Zenimax has done little to improve this system. They seems to be more busy with their crown store, greedy ***.
    Edited by saucefarb16_ESO on December 13, 2018 5:06AM