The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LFG VDSA PC NA

BossXV
BossXV
✭✭✭✭
Hi,

I want to grind vet dragon star, I am a tank, I've done most trials and have been a decent way though dragon star but my teams dps was not enough, pls
  • Khey
    Khey
    ✭✭
    I'm a healer (Templar/Warden) and still need gear from vDSA. If you're still looking for a group; hit me up! IGN: @Kheyy
    ┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
    » IGN: » @KheyESO | PC/NA «

Wonders-At-Midnight » Argonian, Templar, Healer [Former Empress] • Touches-Many-Scales » Argonian, Warden, Healer • Xan'ari Keeper of Souls » Breton, Necromancer, Healer

Nilinthil »Wood Elf, Nightblade, DPS • Xynthia » Breton, Sorcerer, DPS • S'arajah » Khajiit, Nightblade, DPS [PvP]
    Miréa The Firebender » Breton, DK, DPS • Xeary » Dark Elf, Sorcerer, DPS [Crafter] • Névrria Telvanni » Dark Elf, NIghtblade, DPS

Held-The-Line » Argonian, Dragon Knight, Tank • Sapphiré Frostshield » Nord, Warden, Tank
    └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘