The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

WTB Night Mother Gaze RING (NMG) (blue or purple)

Marigold1
Marigold1
✭✭✭
as the topic states
Edited by Marigold1 on December 12, 2018 1:03PM
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look for a crafter or https://us.tamrieltradecentre.com/
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On a related note, it's weird that there are two sets (one dropped in Deshaan and another crafted) for which pieces go under same name. Makes for a lot of confusion during TTC search.
  • Marigold1
    Marigold1
    ✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »

well it seams no one is selling it.... Just to be sure I am looking for the crafted one with ROBUST trait.

Any Crafter available for the job?
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think there should be plenty listed on TTC, the only issue is, will have to sift through all the wrong set "Ring of the Night Mother" options that are not NMG, but Night Mother's Embrace.

But if you won't find anything after a while, and if you're on PC/EU, nudge me in the game and I'll craft it for you. No fee - I'm not a crafter for profit - but would ask for materials.
  • albesca
    albesca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marigold1 wrote: »
    as the topic states

Platform, server and game id would be kinda useful to know.
    Also, the level of the ring (I'd guess CP160, but telling it outright would help)
    PC EU

Khajiit has no time for you
  • Marigold1
    Marigold1
    ✭✭✭
    albesca wrote: »
    Marigold1 wrote: »
    as the topic states

Platform, server and game id would be kinda useful to know.
    Also, the level of the ring (I'd guess CP160, but telling it outright would help)

sorry EU/PC @Marigold1
    ring CP160
    Edited by Marigold1 on December 12, 2018 12:52PM
  • Marigold1
    Marigold1
    ✭✭✭
    found it on the Guild trader :-) ghastly work to filter out all TTC result... The naming for the item should be changed accordingly for better recognition.