The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 Vivec NA - Low pop bonus? - DC NPCs weak compared to other Alliances

theyoungerbrother
theyoungerbrother
✭✭✭
Can you please check to see if low pop bonus is actually functioning for my server or if it is glitched? If it is functioning as designed please reconsider making it easier to attain that buff. EP has EMP and owns most of the map. DC is sitting on 0 bars against 1 bar of EP and 1 bar of AD that consistently target DC more intensely and not each other. And Last through many hours of game play why does it seem consistent that EP and AD Guards are consistently throwing more stacks of negate and Ultimates and special abilities unlike DC toons? If I am not mistaken then please fix that too! Thanks
Edited by theyoungerbrother on December 11, 2018 2:56PM
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t think I’ve ever seen a low pop bonus on vivec at all
  • theyoungerbrother
    theyoungerbrother
    ✭✭✭
    We got low pop bonus many days last month but mostly after me submitting feedback whining about the unfair odds these days that Zenimax wants me to play against