The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Synergies Question

m4keyourself
m4keyourself
✭✭
Hey everyone, I'm wondering if anyone could help me understand how synergies pop for players in regards to sequence. Say, for example, I cast Synergy A and Synergy B one right after the other in the same spot, how do I know which synergy my team mates will receive? Does it go by the order the synergy was cast (ie I cast Synergy A first, so my team mates would see Synergy A) or does it go by distance? For example, the closest synergy to the player is the one that pops for them? Thanks! Just trying to understand a little better.
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think you use the one that becomes available the last. I remember going under Olms to grab a Conduit and seeing the synergy prompt but my character used a Shard instead. While watching the video later on, I noticed that the Shard was midair and became available just before I pressed the button. This is based on a single experience I had a few days ago so I wouldn't depend on it. Will test when I get home though.
  • m4keyourself
    m4keyourself
    ✭✭
    Liofa wrote: »
    I think you use the one that becomes available the last. I remember going under Olms to grab a Conduit and seeing the synergy prompt but my character used a Shard instead. While watching the video later on, I noticed that the Shard was midair and became available just before I pressed the button. This is based on a single experience I had a few days ago so I wouldn't depend on it. Will test when I get home though.

Thanks for the info!