Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

All I want fuh Chwismiss...

Radiance
Radiance
✭✭✭✭✭
Sell me a Hair Dye Color Pack Already... And More Hairstyles.

Also make Adornments Dyeable. These Appearance change tokens cost way too much for the limited amount of customizable options, We are limited by Hair Style and hair color but I find it absurd that I can change a Female WoodElf into a Male Orc with a click of a button but I can't Dye my Altmer's Hair Black!?! I want to make her look like Wonder Woman and be able to change my look at will and still match.

Do you agree?
What is on your wish list!?
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hair dyes would be the BEST THING EVER.

Also, do away with this gendered adornments BS, earrings and circlets should be unisex! Bearded ladies should be a thing! ALL THE DECORATIONS FOR EVERYONE!
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    Hair dyes would be the BEST THING EVER.

Also, do away with this gendered adornments BS, earrings and circlets should be unisex! Bearded ladies should be a thing! ALL THE DECORATIONS FOR EVERYONE!
    Agreed, it's annoying some items can't be used by both genders.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    AND STOP MAKING ACCESSORIES TIED TO HAIR COLOR! Gah!

Yes please for the hair dye. Please, please.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS