The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dark Shady Stealthless nightblade bow pvp (medium armor)

Dark_Shady
Dark_Shady
✭✭
Hey check out my newest pvp video! (have to link just channel, the videos music contains explicit words so can't post direct link to forums)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNUtvsOmrscabn244rNW1YA
  • amir412
    amir412
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun to watch
    PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
    "..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• Dark_Shady
    Dark_Shady
    ✭✭
    amir412 wrote: »
    Fun to watch
    Thank you:)
  • Cres
    Cres
    ✭✭✭
    Shady is a beast
  • Mrsinister2
    Mrsinister2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks pretty damn tanky even without a huge health pool. If they fix the knock back on draining shot you might have some issues tho since that weird stun buys you alot of time
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Respect there. Liked how you even just walked past the guy that looked AFK.
  • Dark_Shady
    Dark_Shady
    ✭✭
    Cres wrote: »
    Shady is a beast

Thanks my dude! appreciate it :)
  • rolandlu7prb18_ESO
    rolandlu7prb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Not bad a build. But it's used ages ago.

Your vid is more a OMG WhatImDoing noob show than a build show lol
    EP nb: ooxx your sis, Orc 2H/Bow, what you look at, never saw an Orc nb?
  • Dark_Shady
    Dark_Shady
    ✭✭

I don’t know of many if any stealthless main bow nightblades out there. Maybe bow back bar, but not bow as main weapon.

But you are right it’s a montage more so than a build video.
    Edited by Dark_Shady on December 11, 2018 1:42PM
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dark_Shady wrote: »

I don’t know of many if any stealthless main bow nightblades out there. Maybe bow back bar, but not bow as main weapon.

My alt "bowtard" is a stealthless bow/bow guy. He's just not as good as you. He wears sneered venom and swampraider. And sometimes marksman instead of sheered venom
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Jimmy_The_Fixer
    Jimmy_The_Fixer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »

My alt "bowtard" is a stealthless bow/bow guy. He's just not as good as you. He wears sneered venom and swampraider. And sometimes marksman instead of sheered venom

Why two bows?
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »

Why two bows?

Because i wanted that to play like that on this character.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Auggy
    Auggy
    ✭✭
    He killed me on my nb the other day, 10/10 would die again <3