The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What class to play as low CP ?

saucefarb16_ESO
saucefarb16_ESO
✭✭✭
I haven't touched the game since morrowind, so i'm aware much as happened since then. i've played with low cp before, by now it could only be worse to play in pvp with low cp.

I'm looking for the most effective class with low cp, and perhaps i will roll another later on, but i prefer one toon mostly.

• AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you considered the no-CP campaign?

It is far less laggy, too.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Pink_Violinz
    Pink_Violinz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any class can be played with low cp. Try a no cp campaign or battlegrounds. Ultimately, making a whole new character and learning it would put you farther behind than powering through on a low cp on a character you already have/are comfortable on
  • saucefarb16_ESO
    saucefarb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Any class can be played with low cp. Try a no cp campaign or battlegrounds. Ultimately, making a whole new character and learning it would put you farther behind than powering through on a low cp on a character you already have/are comfortable on

True, however i haven't played so long that i rather wipe the board clean and get a new experience even if it takes longer.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What class to play as low CP ?
    Whichever you -want-!
    Every class can be played well, even with low CP, if the rest of your setup supports it. Every class can be failed at even with high CP if you don't know how to drive it.
    Pick the one -you- have the most fun playing, and practice until you have it all mastered.
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't touched the game since morrowind, so i'm aware much as happened since then. i've played with low cp before, by now it could only be worse to play in pvp with low cp.

I'm looking for the most effective class with low cp, and perhaps i will roll another later on, but i prefer one toon mostly.

What you roll as isn't of that much importance. It's how many you roll with that matters in PvP.

Edited by Jeremy on December 10, 2018 1:47PM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templars are pretty forgiving at low cp. They're hard to be truly good with, but remarkably easy to be OK with. Second would be stam Warden. At least that's my experience.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Flamingfunk
    Flamingfunk
    ✭✭✭
    You will never go wrong with Warden, its very viable for most roles.
  • Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pvp? A proc-snipe- stamblade troll
    Can hardly fail with that :neutral:
    Edited by Slack on December 10, 2018 2:55PM
    PC EU
    Betty Breeze - Magwarden
    Hunts S'hitblades - Stamplar
    Aschavi - Magplar
  • Haashhtaag
    Haashhtaag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    Have you considered the no-CP campaign?

It is far less laggy, too.

If he’s console No CP is dead on there
  • lazerlaz
    lazerlaz
    ✭✭✭
    I've never understood why on Earth low CP players and i.mean like under 500 even go to CP campaign. Get on the same page as others and go no CP!

Why out yourself at a disadvantage?!?!