The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Stam DK - Should i pair Relequens with - Spriggan og Hundings?

Mariusghost84
Mariusghost84
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey all! Finally dared to step into a trial and farmed 5 pieces of relequeen ( *** traits but still ). Now, i dotn have acces to any other trial gear so the question is --- should i pair it with hundings rage or Spriggans? My main goal is biggest possible single target DPS.

Thanks in advance :)
  • MythicaLMeddLer
    MythicaLMeddLer
    ✭✭✭
    I had some pretty good success running hundings with relequen and also running leviathan with relequen..I ran those before I got my maelstrom bow..once I got the bow I moved onto ay/relequen
  • Sleep724
    Sleep724
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ravager jewelry and weapons. Can buy it in the guild stores.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spriggans.
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Sleep724 , on a non-stamplar, you'll have trouble time keeping Ravager uptime high enough.

I think both would be good, but, if you don't have vMA bow, try also Leviathan like @MythicaLMeddLer suggested. Numerically, it gives almost same bonus as Advancing Yokeda, but AY is meta because its effect is carried over bar swaps. In absence of the bow, you don't have to worry about that part since you'd run Leviathan bow for full-time 5pc effect (and AY bow doesn't exist in the wild).
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even stamplars dont run ravager anymore, most people run relequen + advancing yokeda (berserking warrior) + monster set of choice.
    But the thing is farming advancing yokeda can be a pain as you need jewelry and weapons to make it work, armor comes in heavy, jewelry comes in healthy trait so you need to retrait it and why weapons are a pain in the ass to farm should be self explanatory.
    Edited by ATomiX96 on December 10, 2018 10:31AM
  • kathandira
    kathandira
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ATomiX96 wrote: »
    Even stamplars dont run ravager anymore, most people run relequen + advancing yokeda (berserking warrior) + monster set of choice.
    But the thing is farming advancing yokeda can be a pain as you need jewelry and weapons to make it work, armor comes in heavy, jewelry comes in healthy trait so you need to retrait it and why weapons are a pain in the ass to farm should be self explanatory.

I fortunately got very lucky in 1 run I got 2 axes for my StamDK.

Rocking Relequin Armor, Berserking Warrior Jewelry and Weapons, Selene Monster Set. Just need to get my hands on a Maelstrom Bow now, which likely won't be for a while since i'm only around 480CP atm, and it's a StamDK, so it will need a lot of changes to be able to survive VMA. Currently, he is WAY too squishy to even attempt it.
    PS4-NA. Breton Templar Healer, Bosmer Stamplar, Breton Magplar, Orsimer StamDK, Dunmer MagDK, Khajiit StamNB, Dunmer MagNB, Argonian Warden Tank, Altmer Magsorc
  • Purdomination33
    Purdomination33
    ✭✭✭
    Spriggans on Stam characters and Spinners on Magicka. No matter what I always come back to these two sets.
    Mediocre AD StamDK.
    BiS wine drinker.
    Award winning dog owner.
    Disappointing husband.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kind of depends on what you are doing. If you are running solo content or dungeons, Spriggans. If you are running trials, Hundlings, only because the Spriggans penetration buff is usually overkill in trials with group buffs.
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pve hundings with lover stone (stam for pve runs lover anyway). Idk why uou would use this set in pvp but in that case spriggans
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    tbh neither is good for a front bar only set. Briarheart would be a much better option, and it's an overland set so can be bought in traders.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Listen to @Danksta
  • John_Falstaff
    John_Falstaff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Danksta , nobody's saying that OP is looking for a front bar set. If there's no access to vMA / Master bow, then the second set will be a full-time 5pc set. The heal aside, Briarheart is strictly equal (assuming perfect uptime) or worse than Hunding's, stat-wise.
  • humpalicous
    humpalicous
    ✭✭✭
    Sleep724 wrote: »
    Ravager jewelry and weapons. Can buy it in the guild stores.

Like everyone just said, Ravager is not worth it, too low of an uptime due to Relequen fix.
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Danksta , nobody's saying that OP is looking for a front bar set. If there's no access to vMA / Master bow, then the second set will be a full-time 5pc set. The heal aside, Briarheart is strictly equal (assuming perfect uptime) or worse than Hunding's, stat-wise.

Well I guess I shouldn't have assumed this would be a front bar set. If it's not then Hunding's, if it is Briarheart.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA