The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Did eso ever had this mount?

OFFL1MIT
OFFL1MIT
✭✭✭
So played abit of skyrim lately, and came across this mount arvak and I remember I got it for completing dawnguard main quest? I think. Since we receive some mounts from skyrim/oblivion, did we ever had this one?
8X3R13v.jpg
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No, but I would absolutely love to have Arvak or something like him in this game. A while back there were skeletal mounts in the Reaper's Harvest crates. That's the closest thing we've had.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes its ingame, i think is red instead of blue color.
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes its ingame, i think is red instead of blue color.

Did you mean the Bloodshadow Wraith Steed from Sumemerset Collector's Edition?
    JurNnFs.png

Then there is the Plague Husk Horse on UESP, however, it is green, not blue:
    600px-ON-mount-Plague_Husk_Horse.jpg

There is also the Psijic Spectral Steed on UESP, which is blue:
    ON-mount-Psijic_Spectral_Steed.jpg
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Common skeleton apex horse from reapers harvest crates has red and black aura.
    ON-mount-Skeletal_Horse.jpg
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes, that's the one ... ( in the above picture ^ )
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's also the Night Frost Atronach Horse, which was the radiant apex version of the fire atronach horse:
    ON-mount-Night_Frost_Atronach_Steed.jpg

And the Storm Atronach Horse:
    ON-mount-Storm_Atronach_Horse.jpg
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    qD4wmF5.jpg
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    Wish ZOS could sell someday the night frost atronach horse as it’s my dream horse to fully fit my icy god character