The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Frostbane pets

AlboMalefica
AlboMalefica
✭✭✭✭
Right so without going into the ups & downs of the Undaunted Event, I was unfortunately unable to obtain any of the frostbane pets :(
I know we have more chances to get them with the new life added bonus but I’m guessing it will be the same rng so rip me.

My question is, will there be an opportunity to have these in the crown store after the new life event is over? This theme is my favourite thus far and would very much like to have them.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got the frostbane pony on my first box and that was the only pet i got.
  • TiaFrye
    TiaFrye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imperial horse and doggo came into the Crownstore a little less than a year after last Dungeom event, so it's possible.
  • nerfworthy
    nerfworthy
    ✭✭✭
    Like you, I did not get any pets in the event. I'd love the pony guar...

Hopefully we can get them with crowns later on.
    MagWarden main and a Dunmer enthusiast!