The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Writ vouchers

firedrgn
firedrgn
✭✭✭✭✭
So i have some master writs. Obviously i would craft the one with the highest return.
My question is .

Whats your opinion on how much vouchers are worth.
I am talking about how much gold worth of crafting supply's i should be aiming for per voucher.
Thanks
Edited by firedrgn on December 8, 2018 1:18AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The conversion factor varies by platform and server, @firedrgn.

On PC NA right now it is hovering around 500-600g per voucher. Of course, that varies based on the merchant data you have (and even who you talk to).

The general rule of thumb is that it's OK to turn equipment master writs into vouchers ... while shelving (or even destroying) jewelry master writs.
  • Amadis001
    Amadis001
    ✭✭✭✭
    On XBOX NA, a voucher is still worth about 1K, and depending on whether you are buying or selling. You can buy writs for 800-1000g per voucher in guild stores, and at a discount in chat, perhaps as low as 1/3 off. And you can sell items purchased with vouches for somewhat more than 1K, sometimes by as as much at 50%.
    // Amadis of Gaul -- DK Nord (Lvl 50 CP 1000)
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only ever bought small writs, and never at more than roughly 500g a voucher. It's pretty easy to find them at that rate on Xbox NA (or at least it was... I haven't honestly gone writ shopping in a while).

Jewelry crafting writs though? Forget it. I won't buy those for pennies.
    Edited by Starlock on December 10, 2018 9:50PM
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starlock wrote: »
    I've only ever bought small writs, and never at more than roughly 500g a voucher. It's pretty easy to find them at that rate on Xbox NA (or at least it was... I haven't honestly gone writ shopping in a while).

Jewelry crafting writs though? Forget it. I won't buy those for pennies.

If you shop my traders on XBox NA you’ll find I list all my material writs for 500g/voucher. Provisioning gets listed at 1,500/ 2 vouchers, enchanting is about 500/voucher, alchemy I keep all for leveling new alts, and jewelry I list for 100g regardless of voucher amount.

Anything over 15-40 vouchers I keep to do, but sell all those in the 2-13 range.
    Edited by Feric51 on December 11, 2018 12:25AM
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)