The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Something nice for a change

p00tx
p00tx
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So, I finally completed vMoS last night, and in between all of my bug-eyed panting and panicking while I frantically tried to run a coherent rotation amid the constant barrage of things wanting to murder me, I found myself completely blown away by the sheer beauty of this dungeon. Seriously Zos...whoever did the design for this piece of content deserves an award of some kind. The stunning artwork, the unique and new mechanics, that incredible view at the very end. Freaking bra-vo. Sincerely.
PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And no, this isn't thinly veiled sarcasm. I am being completely genuine.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • The_Tarantian
    The_Tarantian
    ✭✭✭
    MoS is by far the most beautiful dungeon in the game indeed. I remember when I entered it for the first time... Wah, that place is fairy.
    This game might have some issues, but the lads who design the dungeons definitely know how to do their work.
    My regards.
    Edited by The_Tarantian on December 7, 2018 5:23AM
    Erin Go Bragh, Erin go Braugh !
    It's Irish for "you're ***".