The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Siege Shield skill takes forever to level up

mague
mague
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi,

i think it is more then 1.000.000 AP since is activated Siege Shield. And after that million it is at 2.5. 1.5 to go for the morph. I really use it alot, i am a defensive supporter with mediocre dps on the backbar. A million AP is a lot of defence.

Do i really have to do some PvE daily quests to level it faster ?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You unlock the Alliance War skills through gaining AP.

After that, they gain levels through gaining EXP just like any other skill. So having it on your bar when you gain experience should help, including fron PVE sources.

For what it's worth, I recall Rapid Manuevers feeling like it leveled very slowly too.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah siege shield is a slow one, but when I create new characters I usually have multiple skills to lvl up, so in the end I don't even notice it. Grind <3
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just make sure you put that skill on your active bar before you turn in your writs/daily undaunted/random daily and you'll have it leveled up pretty quickly.