Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking for people to try out vet Black rose prison PC/NA

johnhirix
johnhirix
Soul Shriven
I've done normal black rose prison but not vet yet, I have a dps, a tank and a healer, experienced with most dlc vet dungeons but half of the vet hard mode is not done yet.

Looking for people who wants to try vet BRP without too much expectation and don't mind failing couple of times. After all for me trying out new stuff and learning the shenanigans is where the fun lies.

If you're interested, add me @johnhirix and we can run it together when everyone is free, no rush no push.

Also if we fail a few times, take a break and retry it some other day is totally ok with me.
Edited by johnhirix on December 5, 2018 7:37AM
  • Trashkan
    Trashkan
    ✭✭✭
    Add me @trashkan. Me and my bro have kinda been waiting for a group that's willing to fail a couple times and not be carried through. I'm all about completion but not a raid notifier/video watcher and have a trial tank and a very hard hitting stam dk. My bro has heals and mag sorc dps.
  • BossXV
    BossXV
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, add me @BossXV I have a tank and have done most trials and many many vet dungeons, when is a good time
  • Khey
    Khey
    ✭✭
    I'm interested. I'm a healer (Templar/Warden). Add me: @Kheyy
    ┌────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
    » IGN: » @KheyESO | PC/NA «

Wonders-At-Midnight » Argonian, Templar, Healer [Former Empress] • Touches-Many-Scales » Argonian, Warden, Healer • Xan'ari Keeper of Souls » Breton, Necromancer, Healer

Nilinthil »Wood Elf, Nightblade, DPS • Xynthia » Breton, Sorcerer, DPS • S'arajah » Khajiit, Nightblade, DPS [PvP]
    Miréa The Firebender » Breton, DK, DPS • Xeary » Dark Elf, Sorcerer, DPS [Crafter] • Névrria Telvanni » Dark Elf, NIghtblade, DPS

Held-The-Line » Argonian, Dragon Knight, Tank • Sapphiré Frostshield » Nord, Warden, Tank
    └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘