Somebody needs to fix the text typing panel, superscript numbers are failing. I tried opening a ticket on this, but got the following response:
The use of any script even for text use is not supported by ESO and we can not offer any help with any issues with it.
Really? That seems pretty lame. So, using the text input feature to submit a support ticket is unsupported? Really?
¹ ² ³ becomes ▯ ² ³
So, C¹²H²²O¹¹ = sugar, while C▯²H²²O▯▯ is gibberish
(yes, I know chemical equations really use subscript)
If you are going to use BBcode, make sure you properly map (link) the characters to their graphical representations. I am guessing this is a very simple fix of linking your character mappings, not a structural error.
You all appear to be competent coders, but this simple error is visible at the GUI level and makes you all appear amateurish.
- technically, i wasn't using script, i was using the text input panel.
- check the other broken superscript characters, 1/4 3/4 N0*.
- add the mappings for ⁴ ⁵ ⁶ ⁷ ⁸ ⁹ ⁰, so I can build more complex chemical equations, or mathematical formulas.
- game support should send these back to engineering as open tickets.
- I don't think game support understood the problem.
Since I am being harsh, it is OK to be harsh back.