Seeking Aussie Based Guild

Buckii
Buckii
Soul Shriven
G’day all,
I’m seeking a casual mateship kinda guild that focuses on bits of everything and is always willing to get in and play the game together and become mates and helping new players find their feet and enjoy the game.
With that said, I am a new player and have only really put 2 days into the game on PC and still getting my head around it.
I’ve tried PvP, enjoyed it but didn’t really know what I was doing so was spamming buttons..
Done a few dungeons (maybe 6 or 7).. same thing.. had fun but didn’t know what I was doing really so was spamming buttons..
Only got a lvl 16 Stam DK and lvl 18 Stam Warden. So still learning and wanting to progress and see what endgame is like and find out what these CP things are and how to use them as for now they are a myth to me.. haha..
A bit about me..
I am a qualified Arborist and run my own business, so sometimes I have a lot of free time.. but most of the time I don’t.. I’m happy to get on and support the guild when I can.. but obviously my real life comes first and I’d appreciate a guild that understands that..
if you wanna have a chat or have a direction you can point me in or some useful new player tips, you could find me in game, Buckii or on discord Buckii#1653
Thanks in advance