The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Vampire Guild

XarethiuS
XarethiuS
Hello there, I'm a new player. I am looking for a vampire player or a vampire guild to turn into one myself.
My in-game name is Xarethius and I will be really glad if someone would help me out.
[PC-EU]
"I swear to you gentlemen, that to be overly conscious is a sickness, a real, thorough sickness."
-Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?"
-Albert Einstein

“Hell isn't a fire pit but a museum of regrets.”
-Exurb1a
  • XarethiuS
    XarethiuS
    Not needed anymore my friends...After waiting in the shrine for 2 hours someone bit me.
    "I swear to you gentlemen, that to be overly conscious is a sickness, a real, thorough sickness."
    -Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky

"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?"
    -Albert Einstein

“Hell isn't a fire pit but a museum of regrets.”
    -Exurb1a