The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Increase the number of mounts and pets I can show off in my home

Stormahawk
Stormahawk
✭✭✭✭
I have a combined total of more than 140+ mounts and pets. I would really love to show off more than 10 of them especially since I paid a lot of Crowns for them. I am not asking for it to be increased to 150 or anything like that, just to a number bigger than 10.

unknown.png
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Especially in huge houses like Psijic Manor. My pets and one mount are spread out in the outer area, nothing inside at all but there are no more slots available.
  • RGvolterra
    RGvolterra
    ✭✭✭
    It’s been useless to have so many adorable mounts as we cannot display them :(
    Wish we could be able to display more mounts and pets. For those who would like to create a zoo , that’d be just impossible :(
    Please ZOS expand the number of mounts and pets we can display in our houses.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes please!! How can my crazy cat guy be a crazy cat guy without ALL his cats? There are more cats than pet slots now. Cats need to be everywhere.

PolishedOrdinaryDavidstiger-size_restricted.gif

Edited by Minyassa on December 5, 2018 7:35AM
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also on top of increasing the number of pets and mounts, please have then wonder around.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • Tygarys
    Tygarys
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like the ability to turn off the saddles on mounts, so you can use them as animals.
  • Stormahawk
    Stormahawk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tygarys wrote: »
    I'd like the ability to turn off the saddles on mounts, so you can use them as animals.

I like that idea too!
  • TheMythicDawn
    TheMythicDawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    good idea but it should be free not something you buy in the crown store
  • Stormahawk
    Stormahawk
    ✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png

Here is my updated pet/mount collection. The cap really needs to be above 10! I don't care if it's a free upgrade or with gold or Crowns, something needs to be done!
  • TheMythicDawn
    TheMythicDawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stormahawk wrote: »
    unknown.png

Here is my updated pet/mount collection. The cap really needs to be above 10! I don't care if it's a free upgrade or with gold or Crowns, something needs to be done!

you are right

we should be able to allocate our furnishings slots however we want

if I want 20 pets in my house let me place 20 pets just increase furnishing cap across the board to accomodate
  • Stormahawk
    Stormahawk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stormahawk wrote: »
    unknown.png

you are right

we should be able to allocate our furnishings slots however we want

if I want 20 pets in my house let me place 20 pets just increase furnishing cap across the board to accomodate

I like that idea! It would be nice to "trade" item caps them between other categories. I wouldn't mind placing 20 fewer monster busts in favor of placing 20 cats.
  • Grynnyl
    Grynnyl
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely makes it difficult to have a flock of chickens, a herd of goats, and a pen of hogs if you're trying to create a farmhouse...
    ...For Within the Circle of His Sword, There Is Each Man a King...
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I wish we could show off a mount without the saddle on. It would be nice to have a couple grazing guar. Additionally, it might be nice if we could show off a mount or pet more than once. (As in the flock of chickens example above).
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We need downright more furnishing slots. For everything. They should at least get doubled.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish we could show off a mount without the saddle on. It would be nice to have a couple grazing guar. Additionally, it might be nice if we could show off a mount or pet more than once. (As in the flock of chickens example above).

Yeah this would be nice, but I don't think the saddle is some sort of accessory that can come off-or-on. It seems like it's all one skin.
  • Stormahawk
    Stormahawk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grynnyl wrote: »
    Definitely makes it difficult to have a flock of chickens, a herd of goats, and a pen of hogs if you're trying to create a farmhouse...

Agreed! Or a house full of cats...
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Donny_Vito wrote: »

Yeah this would be nice, but I don't think the saddle is some sort of accessory that can come off-or-on. It seems like it's all one skin.

You see mounts without saddles in stables across Tamriel all the time. If they could just make it a toggle that only works in home, that would be fantastic.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters :
    IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL THE SAME NOW, THANKS ZOS
  • Ertosi
    Ertosi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also keep in mind that the Housing/Furnishing category which includes pets and mounts also includes assistants. As you'll usually want at least your Banker and Merchant out in your house, that's two less mounts there. So in a huge house with 10 slots, that's already a max of 8 mounts/pets.
    PC NA @Ertosi
    ♠♦ My Team ♥♣
    GoanJabsplar [Grand Master Crafter, Master Angler, Tamriel Hero, Explorer]
    DruStamplar
    TicklesHealplar
    DixieMagplar
    FigsStamblade Sneakthief [Master Thief]
    Sir PriceStamblade Bow Ganker [Daedric Lord Slayer]
    MayaStamblade Speedster
    AhmedMagblade Bomber
    BalzarStamSorc Blitzer
    WinniePetSorc Thunder Mage
    TanksStamDK Tank
    MonaMagDK Fire Mage
    DawnHPDK
    BearlyStamden Tank
    IvanaMagden Ice Mage

CP 950+
    ♌ DC Loyalist ♌
    ✄ Grand Master Crafter
    No new crafting or game systems for 2019? "Season of the Dragon" would be better named "The Year of no New Major Features"
    https://i.imgur.com/TPscgS9.jpg to see major features of the last few years compared.
    https://i.imgur.com/X8qY0gP.jpg to see a detailed comparison of this year's Q1 to the last two Q1s.
    https://i.imgur.com/4z71cK8.jpg to see a detailed comparison of each years' first two quarters combined.
    https://i.imgur.com/jrHe5h8.jpg to see a projected comparison of the full years and what 2019's Q4 will need to catch up.
    Unsubbed January 15th, 2019 due to the lack of any new substantial features shown to be coming in 2019.